• Thread starter Trxsify
  • Start date
  • Views 251
T

Trxsify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey

So I recently did a recovery using Xboxisbest account spooofer and after I finished I guess I accidentally exited out the tool without pressing default info first and now everytime I try start my bo2 it makes my console reboot even when I tried to sign out, tried loading the game through aparationnet,neighborhood & xex menu. I tried opening the tool again and opened the tool back up an I hitdefault info and it still make my console reboot when I hit default_mp.xex idk what happened at all, i hope I don't have to reinstall bo2 all over again as I already have had to do this once b4. This is really weird

G

Giraffez

Nevers Road
Retired
Reaction score
Hey

So I recently did a recovery using Xboxisbest account spooofer and after I finished I guess I accidentally exited out the tool without pressing default info first and now everytime I try start my bo2 it makes my console reboot even when I tried to sign out, tried loading the game through aparationnet,neighborhood & xex menu. I tried opening the tool again and opened the tool back up an I hitdefault info and it still make my console reboot when I hit default_mp.xex idk what happened at all, i hope I don't have to reinstall bo2 all over again as I already have had to do this once b4. This is really weird
It might be an issue with your stealth server, i'm currently experiencing the same issue at the moment.

X

XeCrash

C++, C# Coder/Support
Reaction score
Hey

Clear your system cache and delete the profile you're using to play bo2 and recover it. Or just clear your system cache and make a new account. your more than likely rebooting due to your account being corrupted from spoofing to someone else's account information. Not 100% sure but it sounds like the account might be corrupted at that certain point in memory.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Hey

There were few people having this issue last night all on same server that i cant name but its in freemode theres your hint.

Make sure to clear both caches when doing what xecrash says.

If that doesnt fix sorry need to redo bo2. Need to just keep a clean backup.

T

Trxsify

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It might be an issue with your stealth server, i'm currently experiencing the same issue at the moment.

Clear your system cache and delete the profile you're using to play bo2 and recover it. Or just clear your system cache and make a new account. your more than likely rebooting due to your account being corrupted from spoofing to someone else's account information. Not 100% sure but it sounds like the account might be corrupted at that certain point in memory.

There were few people having this issue last night all on same server that i cant name but its in freemode theres your hint.

Make sure to clear both caches when doing what xecrash says.

If that doesnt fix sorry need to redo bo2. Need to just keep a clean backup.

I want to start off by saying thank everyone who took the time to assist me with the issue i was having. i did everything u guys told me do earliar. however when i got on today my account was actually banned lol so i made a new account and everything is working fine so i guess it really was a problem with the memory of the account. everything is working perfectly again. Thanks again

Top Bottom