What's new

Solved BO2 Force host/probation bypass source?

• Thread starter Ramos Guy
  • Start date
  • Views 607
R

Ramos Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm making a bo2 tool with an awesome bo2 bypass and I would like to put force host and probation bypass in my tool, does anyone have the source code for it? I would very much appreciate it :smile: thanks <3

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm making a bo2 tool with an awesome bo2 bypass and I would like to put force host and probation bypass in my tool, does anyone have the source code for it? I would very much appreciate it :smile: thanks <3
The source code for it? You mean the code? :what:

Anyways, here is how I have mine.
C:
Force Host
Dolan.Call(CMD, 0, "party_connectToOthers 00; partyMigrate_disabled 01; set party_minplayers 1; set party_gamestarttimelength 2; set party_pregamestarttimerlength 2; set party_timer 25");
Bypass Probation
Dolan.WriteUInt32(0x825c5330, NOP);

R

Ramos Guy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The source code for it? You mean the code? :what:

Anyways, here is how I have mine.
C:
Force Host
Dolan.Call(CMD, 0, "party_connectToOthers 00; partyMigrate_disabled 01; set party_minplayers 1; set party_gamestarttimelength 2; set party_pregamestarttimerlength 2; set party_timer 25");
Bypass Probation
Dolan.WriteUInt32(0x825c5330, NOP);
thank you this will help me a great deal :smile: and if you could reply and tell me how to protect my tool from being leaked that'd help thanks !

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
thank you this will help me a great deal :smile: and if you could reply and tell me how to protect my tool from being leaked that'd help thanks !
Don release it and it won't be leaked.

K

Koda Brendan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am really interested in your tool! BTW im pretty sure that you just have to make the tool CPUKey based and it wont get leaked :smile:

Top Bottom