Unsolved Bo2 files

• Thread starter knoll
  • Start date
  • Views 119
K

knoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys I don't know where I would post this but I'll post it here maybe it can be moved but my question is what kind of computer are you using to rtm I was using a dell and it worked fine but now I got another computer on windows 7 and I cannot open any exe files for bo2 what are you using should I downgrade or upgrade or what

R

Red Alpha

Getting There
Reaction score
Hi guys I don't know where I would post this but I'll post it here maybe it can be moved but my question is what kind of computer are you using to rtm I was using a dell and it worked fine but now I got another computer on windows 7 and I cannot open any exe files for bo2 what are you using should I downgrade or upgrade or what
Some tools require .NET framework. Maybe that is why you can't open them.

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
It maybe because of your virus protection that's blocking it from opening up. So, try to disable your virus protection and also windows firewall then see if it will open.

You can also right click the tool and then click properties then click on "Unblock it" then click on Apply then okay then see if that works for you.

K

knoll

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay I'll try what do you guys use on you're computer? 
Yeah it still won't work should I upgrade windows or downgrade?

Top Bottom