What's new

Solved BO2 Fatal Crashes out of no where! RGH

• Thread starter Bulverbity
  • Start date
  • Views 268
B

Bulverbity

Reaction score
Hello, Earlier today I switched Stealth Servers, because I couldn't go online or do anything related to online modding. So I bought time on a new server, it has many good reviews. Its called Hydro Stealth I believe and I was playing for a while and decided to hop on this website and use some tools to change my name/rank. And I connected the tools to my xbox and after I reset my xbox I began getting fatal crashes every time I tried to get on bo2. It would fatal crash right at the bo2 multiplayer menu. I don't know any fixes, if any of you guys have any suggestions please let me know, Thanks!

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Hello, Earlier today I switched Stealth Servers, because I couldn't go online or do anything related to online modding. So I bought time on a new server, it has many good reviews. Its called Hydro Stealth I believe and I was playing for a while and decided to hop on this website and use some tools to change my name/rank. And I connected the tools to my xbox and after I reset my xbox I began getting fatal crashes every time I tried to get on bo2. It would fatal crash right at the bo2 multiplayer menu. I don't know any fixes, if any of you guys have any suggestions please let me know, Thanks!
Do you launch it signed into your account? If you do, it might be that your account is banned from the game. Just make a new account and get a better bypass.

B

Bulverbity

Reaction score
Yes, I do launch while I'm signed into my account. And I think it was your recovery tool I was using. Is there a reason why that happened? Kinda weird as that has never happened to me. And I'll go ahead and make an account right now and try it out. I'll tell you if it ends up working. Thanks!

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Yes, I do launch while I'm signed into my account. And I think it was your recovery tool I was using. Is there a reason why that happened? Kinda weird as that has never happened to me. And I'll go ahead and make an account right now and try it out. I'll tell you if it ends up working. Thanks!
It could have been caused by many things. Your bypass is bad, people reported you, 3ARC found out that you were modding, etc.

B

Bulverbity

Reaction score
Yea, I think my account was banned. It works just like new now, thanks! So I'm going to try your tool one more time and hope it works.

S

Sombra

A distraught soul
Retired
Reaction score
Yea, I think my account was banned. It works just like new now, thanks! So I'm going to try your tool one more time and hope it works.
It's not my tool that's causing the problem.

Top Bottom