What's new

Solved BO2 Crash - Multi-player

N

newtopgun

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,
I have a RGH/JTAG XBOX 360 running Aurora 0.6B and my Black Ops 2 keeps crashing as soon as I select multi-player? Single player works fine but as soon as I enter multi-player mode (local), it crashes with a "Fatal crash intercepted". I have tried deleting all title updates as well as getting to the TU18. I have also deleted the game altogether and redone the game from using ISOtoGOD coming from an ISO file. I have also tried this when I had no DLCs. Since then I have installed the DLCs thinking maybe something will get fixed. But same issue. This same game and this same console worked fine under FreeStyleDash. Since then I lost the Harddrive and chose to install Aurora instead of FSD. I have looked and looked on all forums and have not found anything relevant. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you!

N

newtopgun

Reaction score
Sin$
Just an update, my dashboard is now on 17511. It was on 17489. I did some other searches and they indicated that maybe an avatar update/ system update might be needed. So will try that. Any other ideas?

Upvote 0
N

newtopgun

Reaction score
Sin$
So finally had to do the Avatar/System update. Reformatted the flash drive and went in System Settings - Storage and it detected the flash drive and gave me the "update required" dialog box. It worked. Thanks.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register