Solved BO2: CONSOLE BANNED PLEASE HELP

• Thread starter Ravand__99
  • Start date
  • Views 462
R

Ravand__99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, i was playing a game on my rgh and after the game ended my Xbox froze and i turned it off and when i came back on and tried get on BO2 servers it comes up "This console device has been permanently banned from playing COD: Black ops 2 online due to violation" can anyone please guide me on how to fix this?

Thanks

C

chanceKilla

Reaction score
Hi, i was playing a game on my rgh and after the game ended my Xbox froze and i turned it off and when i came back on and tried get on BO2 servers it comes up "This console device has been permanently banned from playing COD: Black ops 2 online due to violation" can anyone please guide me on how to fix this?

Thanks
I do not currently have an rgh but I just ordered one so its in the mail. but I've been watching a lot of videos so I know how to works it so I think you need to get a bo2 ban bypass plugin and put it into hdd.(not sure if I'm correct just a thought)

X

X1337XSNIP3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Download a bypass. If the console is banned from xbox live then you will need a new kv for the console. Those are like 6$. Alot of the stealth servers have the bo2 ban bypass. Which one are you using?

E

Ellektrikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Changing KV will fix this, KVs are cheap these days (about $3) so it's relatively easy to fix

Top Bottom