What's new

Solved Bo2 bypass question?

• Thread starter KrypnotikBS
  • Start date
  • Views 183
K

KrypnotikBS

Reaction score
So I plan on using a bo2 bypass. So I know if I were to be the host and I got banned it would show up on everyones screen and kick them saying I have been suspended. If I was in a private match with 1 other person but they were host, if I got banned would it show up on there screen saying I got banned, or would it just say I timed out?

C

ChillenMods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I plan on using a bo2 bypass. So I know if I were to be the host and I got banned it would show up on everyones screen and kick them saying I have been suspended. If I was in a private match with 1 other person but they were host, if I got banned would it show up on there screen saying I got banned, or would it just say I timed out?
That is impossible. Black Ops 2 does not tell anyone that you got suspended ect. The game just tells all of the other players that you have timed out.

A

Adrianne

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will know you are banned because BO2 will crash when you start it.

M

Mad Monkaay

Hoster||Youtuber||Xbox/Ps Support
Reaction score

This Can't Be Done You Will Just Leave And Be Prompted With The You Have Been Banned

Top Bottom