What's new

BO2 Boosting - Booster Reporters MEGA List | Updated (26/9)

• Thread starter FattedGiraffe
  • Start date
  • Views 305
F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Yeah, I am now compiling a list within the BO2 Boosting forum of people who report or try to troll you when boosting.

I am making this so I don't see someone's post about them being on the YouTube channel, Booster Busters.

Thread Last Updated - 26/9/14

Here is our list of Booster Reporters Found Within The Site

Do NOT invite or join a lobby if the host is on this list.

The name in Parentheses is his/her gamertag, just in case you see it join you.

Booster Reporters:
lildanny420 (Dannnniiel)
No 7sins - (G10 Light)

Booster Reporters:
None yet :cry:

Booster Reporters:

Booster Reporters:

We need your help to find these guys and add them to this public list.
Please comment below, and I will update this as soon as possible.

Last edited:
U

Ukraine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with capturing boosters or boosting trollers?

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Good luck with capturing boosters or boosting trollers?
Thanks! :smile: Literally went into my first lobby and the guy on the list told me he was calling Microsoft. I told him it would be on his end too because he helped so he would get reset too.

U

Ukraine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks! :smile: Literally went into my first lobby and the guy on the list told me he was calling Microsoft. I told him it would be on his end too because he helped so he would get reset too.
That's hilarious! Did he get reset? If so what level was he? Lol.

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
That's hilarious! Did he get reset? If so what level was he? Lol.
I don't know, but I haven't got reset yet. I am pretty sure him and his friend thought they were the sh*t and when they heard me say it would come back and ban him, I am almost certain he blocked communications with me. If anything does happen to me, ha, I got friends. He'll have his account reset in a flash :sneaky: :thumbsup:

U

Ukraine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't know, but I haven't got reset yet. I am pretty sure him and his friend thought they were the sh*t and when they heard me say it would come back and ban him, I am almost certain he blocked communications with me. If anything does happen to me, ha, I got friends. He'll have his account reset in a flash :sneaky: :thumbsup:
If all he does is kill boosters on BO2 that's pretty sad. I hope he gets reset and his friend.

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
If all he does is kill boosters on BO2 that's pretty sad. I hope he gets reset and his friend.
I am pretty sure it was an attempt troll for the "Booster Busters" Community Channel on YT, came up to me and shot me for no reason and me and my friend pwned him so hard :roflmao: :happy: His friend wasn't in the lobby but he kept sending me messages. He acted like he would boost with us and just did this. I am gonna laugh if I am on there - He will probably have a commentary of him saying how we do it :wink: and what they don't get is that in a day or two I am changing my GT so they DONE GOOFED!

(sorry for long a$$ response)

U

Ukraine

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am pretty sure it was an attempt troll for the "Booster Busters" Community Channel on YT, came up to me and shot me for no reason and me and my friend pwned him so hard :roflmao: :happy: His friend wasn't in the lobby but he kept sending me messages. He acted like he would boost with us and just did this. I am gonna laugh if I am on there - He will probably have a commentary of him saying how we do it :wink: and what they don't get is that in a day or two I am changing my GT so they DONE GOOFED!

(sorry for long a$$ response)
lmfao I play PS3 so I can't change it :frown: It's ok for the long response. :smile:

F

FattedGiraffe

Grand Theft Auto V
Reaction score
Tell me if anyone has found any BoosterBusters!

Top Bottom