What's new

Solved BO2 Black screen issue

xBolty

xBolty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've got a new rgh, I'm using the non modded default_mp.xex on BO2 (I can only really use xecheats with it) , I'm trying to use the modded default_mp.xex because but i get a black screen, the modded default_mp.xex was working on my previous rgh.

Is there any fixes on this?
If you have any idea, a reply would be greatly appreciated
Thank's, Bolty

xBolty

xBolty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I assume you're using an executable that loads Tesseract.dll into memory, okay.

So your problem is most likely that you failed in 'install' The Tesseract properly, here I have made a tutorial, follow it and you should be good:
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/Meow.1252082/
Still have the same issue, the bypass I'm using loops around, it's just a black screen if I take it off. I can still navigate myself to dashboard, I haven't froze.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Still have the same issue, the bypass I'm using loops around, it's just a black screen if I take it off. I can still navigate myself to dashboard, I haven't froze.
Well my next suggestions would be:
  • You did something wrong.
  • Or you might have a weird version of BO2 (which doesn't like to work with the TU18 files I provided as a download (I picked the most common media ID)) If it's this, get TU18 files that match your media ID.
  • Or you could have a plugin that's causing this.

xBolty

xBolty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
  • Or you might have a weird version of BO2 (which doesn't like to work with the TU18 files I provided as a download (I picked the most common media ID)) If it's this, get TU18 files that match your media ID.
I missed the tu18 bit of the tutorial, I'm doing it now, i will let you know.

xBolty

xBolty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I didn't get a black screen but I got an error when loading nuketown, the other maps seem to work. -
Couldn't find the bsp for this map. Please build the fast file associated with maps/mp/mp_nuketown2020.d3dbsp and try again.

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, I didn't get a black screen but I got an error when loading nuketown, the other maps seem to work. -
Couldn't find the bsp for this map. Please build the fast file associated with maps/mp/mp_nuketown2020.d3dbsp and try again.
Take a look at the tutorial again.
Your solution is right there.

xBolty

xBolty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You could also use this (like said in the tutorial):
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/Meow.1361446/

Might not be a smart fix, but well.
well that made it work, it did seem abit weird because it was showing me all the dlc that i haven't downloaded (well i did but i deleted them because they weren't on my region) and I diden't do that last time but it's all fixed now, thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register