What's new

Discussion BO1 suddenly keeps freezing

Sn0wzy

Sn0wzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hii everyone, all of a sudden my BO1 game keeps freezing on start-up (in the cutscene) and continues after about a minute of waiting. While this freezing is going on my xbox doesn't respond to the xbox button being pressed either and also starts to respond again after a minute of waiting.
The same thing happens while going to multiplayer and again when quiting multiplayer.
My friend is having exactly the same issue... I know that my disc isn't broken because the game is installed on the harddrive and has been for about 3 years. Never ran into this issue before and neither has my friend. Clearing the system cache didn't fix the issue either.

Any advice or anyone else experiencing this too?

Vino

Vino

Undercover LV
VIP
Retired
Bright Idea Mythical Veteran Odysseus' Summit
Reaction score
I would uninstall the game and see if it'll play with just the disk. If not, then it is your disk.

TheOtherModder

TheOtherModder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well i was testing a off host mod menu with 7 slots and out of no where my S*** Freeze

Sn0wzy

Sn0wzy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've fixed the issue for me and it worked for my friend as well. We simply deleted and re-downloaded the title update.
I don't understand how something like this can all of a sudden mess up the game like that :/

Top Bottom