Should there be another BO1 Mod Menu ?

• Total voters
GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Experienced Veteran Donator Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone should get back into BO1 with an mod menu, since iMCSx, XBOX360lSBEST XBOX360lSBEST & who ever else made one that currently don't work as of TU11. So i'm wanted to start it back up again if anyone is up to it, i miss BO1 its not really fun with just tools. Any coder tht is willing to take the time to code one up for 7s would really really appreciate it. I might even get some donations going for whoever get it up first or just in general to have an mod menu for BO1.

EDIT: We not have an public working mod menu for bo1 thanks to XBOX360lSBEST XBOX360lSBEST Go here.

Last edited:
Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone should get back into BO1 with an mod menu, since iMCSx, XBOX360lSBEST XBOX360lSBEST & who ever else made one that currently don't work as of TU11. So i'm wanted to start it back up again if anyone is up to it, i miss BO1 its not really fun with just tools. Any coder tht is willing to take the time to code one up for 7s would really really appreciate it. I might even get some donations going for whoever get it up first or just in general to have an mod menu for BO1.
I agree, but I don't exactly know a lot about it myself. It would be nice to have one, though :tongue:

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Sin$
I agree, but I don't exactly know a lot about it myself. It would be nice to have one, though :tongue:
Thank you, i would love to see this come alive. i never had an BO1 Mod menu because the others didn't work at all.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you, i would love to see this come alive. i never had an BO1 Mod menu because the others didn't work at all.
Yea, I was tired of leveling up by the old theatre method :tongue:

XBOX360lSBEST

XBOX360lSBEST

I Will Never Learn.
Reaction score
Sin$
Myne and IMCSx's menu works fine, but imcsx's menu only works offline
Myne works fine online, Its simply your error causing it not to work.

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Sin$
Myne and IMCSx's menu works fine, but imcsx's menu only works offline
Myne works fine online, Its simply your error causing it not to work.
What error i heard multiple people couldn't get it to work. can you post a video as of now to see.

G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
:tongue: And it works online with other players :wink:
XBOX360lSBEST XBOX360lSBEST

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Sin$
Currently it's private
That's the thing people put them private and make the game no fun for other RGH/JTAGERs which my opinion is sux but but nothing i can do because its their menu. It would be nice to have one since the game been out for few years now. every other game got one besides this one that i know of. G gamer7112 would release it for us to use or you keeping it for yourself ?

G

gamer7112

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That's the thing people put them private and make the game no fun for other RGH/JTAGERs which my opinion is sux but but nothing i can do because its their menu. It would be nice to have one since the game been out for few years now. every other game got one besides this one that i know of. G gamer7112 would release it for us to use or you keeping it for yourself ?
well it's private for now because it isn't done but I haven't decided yet if I want to release it when I'm done with it

GTAnonymous

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Sin$
well it's private for now because it isn't done but I haven't decided yet if I want to release it when I'm done with it
How long you been working on it ? You should so others can enjoy the experience.

X

xTiibo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Upload with theater mode it s my mod menu cfg,I m a ps3 player but i think it works on xbox, unfortunately I do not release , sorry

Top Bottom
Login
Register