BO1/BO2 EASTER EGG RUNS

• Thread starter HaloHarry2k9
  • Start date
  • Views 234
HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone i currently need to do these easter eggs so if you do to just post your gamertag below or message me on xbox, i will remove the easter eggs from the list once its done so if its still here in a months time or something i still need to do it so post below if you do to:
Shangri la
Moon
Die rise
Buried
Mob of the dead
GT-HALO HARRY2K9
It would help if you have friends to help, a microphone and decent knowledge of the easter eggs, or a second controller but that might be harder

HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Admin team must be high or something i posted this in the zombies forums cos its where people post if theyre hosting zombies, this isnt an offer to boost and it isnt a multiplayer match, admins if you see this just read the original post

Aydind

Aydind

Administrator
Administrator
Bright Idea Reporter Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Admin team must be high or something i posted this in the zombies forums cos its where people post if theyre hosting zombies, this isnt an offer to boost and it isnt a multiplayer match, admins if you see this just read the original post
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/looking-for-people-to-play-with-look-here.1216027/

Not high at all, this forum isn't for only multipleplayer matches, it's for zombies too. I would suggest reading the bo1 zombie section rules and the thread above.

Last edited:
HaloHarry2k9

HaloHarry2k9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair enough, sorry if it seemed like an insult, i was just going off the fact there was other posts like mine but it seems youve stepped up your game and moved those too

Top Bottom