What's new
C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im just looking for an answer from someone whose done similar. Ive scrolled threads and havent found the specific answer.
I put my kanjahli in svw with bmx teleport exit glitch.
So i dont want a dead spot.
Im hoping i can just move the bmx to a garage and order a new kanjahli once the spot is empty or even drive the old one back in the facility. However im worried that after moving the bmx i will still have a dead spot and wont be able to transfer the tank back because there is nothing to switch with.
Has anyone else had this issue or know exactly what happens if i move the bmx to a garage?

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
I can’t say for sure but
I believe if you move whichever vehicle you have in the glitched spot it will make a dead spot.
I don’t think it will let you buy another if you remove:frown:
I haven’t had a dead spot from that particular thing but I have had 9 dead spots most of which were caused by GCTF and special vehicles...
I was very lucky to have fixed the issue.
The thing is both of your spots are considered special spots by the game.
So I’m not super sure what to do next.
Which SVW spot is your Khalanji in?
Maybe you should try buying whichever special vehicle that’s supposed to be in that spot over the BMX
That’s the only logical way I can think of to avoid a dead spot:smile:

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I can’t say for sure but
I believe if you move whichever vehicle you have in the glitched spot it will make a dead spot.
I don’t think it will let you buy another if you remove:frown:
I haven’t had a dead spot from that particular thing but I have had 9 dead spots most of which were caused by GCTF and special vehicles...
I was very lucky to have fixed the issue.
The thing is both of your spots are considered special spots by the game.
So I’m not super sure what to do next.
Which SVW spot is your Khalanji in?
Maybe you should try buying whichever special vehicle that’s supposed to be in that spot over the BMX
That’s the only logical way I can think of to avoid a dead spot:smile:
Ya i transferred a car to hangar instead of a bmx on another acct and after removing the car via heist i had an empty unusable spot. Thought same could happen in facility. Tank is in wastelander spot so ill try that idea in a bit.

N

Navy Davey

☠️Hallo-Weenie☠️
Super Moderators
Reaction score
Ya i transferred a car to hangar instead of a bmx on another acct and after removing the car via heist i had an empty unusable spot. Thought same could happen in facility. Tank is in wastelander spot so ill try that idea in a bit.
Good thing the wastelander is the cheapest vehicle:smile:

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yup cant buy wastelander either lol. Dammit. Wish there was a solo tank dupe. Thats how i did it on my main. Duped 2 tanks to garages and put 1 in svw.

C

CBD420

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alright finally said screw it and went to follow steps to put kanjahli steps back. Guy in thread said he parked tank bmx in a garage first. So then i figured id give it a go and try buying a new tank and it worked. I had an open slot n rh8 in facility and when it asked i overwrote the rh8 with the tank and all was well. But put it in a car slot in the facility and invisible. I went outside and called it out then drove back in and after an insanely long wait it finally loaded me in with the newly purchased tank in its home. Actually dont know for sure if it loaded in. I left and came back to the kicked screen and loaded back in with the tank in the right spot.

Top Bottom