But can't be called from mechanic.

How?

thsxftmdgt

thsxftmdgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So get 2 cars in moc.
Get in top car drive into garage with empty space and at least 1 rh8.
Drive out rh8 and blow it up.
Now go to vehicle warehouse (need to be ceo) and get out ramp buggy.
Drive to moc and get "can't be store" message and back up a few feet to make the message go away.
Jump out of buggy and walk in to moc and drive out bottom car and into same 10 car.

D

Dalton7326

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So get 2 cars in moc.
Drive to moc and get "can't be store" message and back up a few feet to make the message go away.
Jump out of buggy and walk in to moc and drive out bottom car and into same 10 car.
Alright gonna try with the mtl dune

thsxftmdgt

thsxftmdgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wouldn't this work for a plane as well? Lol
If it's in the hangar yes. It seems to only work if the vehicle that can't be stored shows as a PV. Anything in vehicle warehouse should work. Although it does put the blown up car in vehicle warehouse.

Example: I now have an rh8 in vehicle warehouse

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If it's in the hangar yes. It seems to only work if the vehicle that can't be stored shows as a PV. Anything in vehicle warehouse should work. Although it does put the blown up car in vehicle warehouse.

Example: I now have an rh8 in vehicle warehouse
Trying now
:biggrin:

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So get 2 cars in moc.
There is no car left in moc.. I had the 2 cars stacked with personal vehicle storage and put top one in garage with empty space, blew up the other car and pulled out ramp buggy, got near moc, backed up. Walked in. Nothing. Should I call mors mutual to make it show up

thsxftmdgt

thsxftmdgt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One thing I have noticed is the ramp buggy breaks whatever garage it's in. By this I mean you won't be able to get into/drive out of any car in the garage that the ramp buggy is in.

Also I have an rh8 in vehicle warehouse. I can drive it out but it immediately despawns.

So I see a few threads popping up in the main glitch sub-forum that pertains to this thread. No credit has been given to me or this thread in any of them. So this will be the last time I share one of my finds.

Last edited:
Craig Barnett

Craig Barnett

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I see a few threads popping up in the main glitch sub-forum that pertains to this thread. No credit has been given to me or this thread in any of them. So this will be the last time I share one of my finds.[/QUOTE]
Credit is irrelevant if you ask me. That's what all the youtubers seek! If you post something here in the discovery section it's usually because you've found something but you don't know what to do with it! So then what is the point keeping it to yourself, when you can share it with people who know what they're doing? If something gets found from your ideas then we have a glitch that we can all use :thumbsup:

djbackwardss

djbackwardss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One thing I have noticed is the ramp buggy breaks whatever garage it's in. By this I mean you won't be able to get into/drive out of any car in the garage that the ramp buggy is in.

Also I have an rh8 in vehicle warehouse. I can drive it out but it immediately despawns.

So I see a few threads popping up in the main glitch sub-forum that pertains to this thread. No credit has been given to me or this thread in any of them. So this will be the last time I share one of my finds.
I had the same issue, however yo vehicle management and move say the ramp buggy etc to the last spots and you can get in any vehicle in that Garage, this was ceo garage for me.

Top Bottom
Login
Register