• Thread starter Buzz Lightyear
  • Start date
  • Views 6,381
Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift

<3
Reaction score
Sin$
why would someone want a noise cancelling earbud? Good idea so you only have one ear to hear the TV....

Halo

Halo

AIDS for everyone
AzzidReign Jr Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
It looks nice and everything, but I wouldn't shell out the cash for it.

Haxalot88

Haxalot88

VIP
VIP
Reaction score
Sin$
$60 could get you a much more superior headset... Plus with all the battery problems and headsets dying from the last one, I'd think people are going to be reluctant to go ahead and buy this one without knowing what kind of battery problems that could be plaguing it.

Dave

Dave

Harbinger Of Common Sense
Retired
Bright Idea Hardened Veteran Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
If the remote can be used as a universal remote I may buy it, just because it's so god damn sexy. Otherwise meh. No price on it either? :/

michael1026

michael1026

Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
I never use the remote I have now, no use. And for the headset, it looks nice, but I think I'm going to stick with mine. I really hope though, that they aren't going to come out with an update to allow bluetooth. It will be like talking to people on PS3.

Mr Crush

iTz Crush

→ Crush ←
Reaction score
Sin$
What About

Multifunction-Universal-Media-Remote-Controller-for-Microsoft-XBOX360-for-Windows-XP-Media-Center-controls.jpg

xbox360_wireless_headset_1.jpg

Although the headset is not bluetooth and the is not as sleek i hate how M$ just ditches the mistakes they had and come out with something more expinsive (I dont think i explained that well) but i still want these

Hope

Hope

~Big Face Hundreds~
Experienced Veteran Stickied Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I might get the remote considering my parents always can't find the damn TV remote.

K

K3LL0GSkid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
Legendary Veteran Mythical Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
With $60 you could buy a Turtle Beach x11's instead of the Bluetooth. Little late to the party if you ask me.

ddxcb

ddxcb

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
I love the wireless mics for the xbox's never have any new problems with them, as I own 2 so one dies I charge the other.

and if they die, fix the fuse on them :lol:

Boar

The7thSin

'This Is The Way'
Mythical Veteran Stickied Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
What is the point of the Bluetooth headset when they already have the wireless one that fits over the ear as well.

A

Atmosrxgroup

Reaction score
Sin$
Well i must say people are addicted for those remotes. At every step you need it.

ooZeeKoo

ooZeeKoo

Se7en Vetran
Reaction score
Sin$
They already have a blue tooth headset... I have one. It last a lot longer then 8 hours too.
Hero%2034.JPG

you seem to be a tad confused on what bluetooth is... as these mics aren't them..... wireless =/= bluetooth

Top Bottom
Login
Register