• Start date
  • Views 6,383
G

GinGee S4W2E0D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xbox0726-610.jpg

You know what pisses me off. Microsoft makes everything that gets stuck onto your body like this headset and other wireless headsets designed for the Right side ear. what about people Like myself who prefer it on the left. why cant they just have the design pointing downward towards the end of the mike so it can be uni directional without looking stupid.

All i have to say. My mic in particular is the halo reach wireless headset and the way i wear it the logo "Halo Reach" is upside down

Shatter

Shatter

Reaction score
Sin$
Already out you dumb s*** at M$ turtlebeach has a wireless 7.1 dolby headset out already that has wireless chat and dual bluetooth so you can listen to game, phone calls music at the same time.

G

GinGee S4W2E0D

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Already out you dumb s*** at M$ turtlebeach has a wireless 7.1 dolby headset out already that has wireless chat and dual bluetooth so you can listen to game, phone calls music at the same time.

Stop being a troll and bashing him about it being sold already, if it is i want you to give me proof of where its being sold. and we could care less about Turtle beaches since this post is about new XBOX ACCESORIES. not just headsets in general that can be multi-platformed

Holo

Holo

I am Holo, and Holo is all that I am
Retired
TotM EotM Tutorial Creator
Reaction score
Sin$
The headset looks really nice.

Tylers1110

Tylers1110

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Headset will be a buy for me, but why not just use a controller instead of the remote?

V

vSkrubz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
They already have a blue tooth headset... I have one. It last a lot longer then 8 hours too.
Hero%2034.JPG

Snoops

Snoops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not too interested in the controller, but the headset looks very nice. I hate wired mics because they sound pretty bad, and they break ALL the time.

Gyzmo

iNTiMiDATiON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The xbox 360 remotes are useless to me. I plan on modding one with LEDs but thats all Ill do with one.
I said that with my ps3 controller but when i got netflix it became very useful as i kept droping my controller and ended up Rewinding or fastforwarding or completly stopping the movie haven't had that problem at all with my remote yet.

Miles 7S

Miles 7S

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I've had my wireless mic since H3 came out, so almost 4 years. It's awesome! Use it 24-7, no problems

Gyzmo

iNTiMiDATiON

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Not too interested in the controller, but the headset looks very nice. I hate wired mics because they sound pretty bad, and they break ALL the time.
Yea but compare the Prices and you could by like 10 wired headsets and still be cheaper than the wired or if that case just buy some TB's, wired is better cause it won't just cut off in the middle of a game then you have to rush across the room to recharge

Blaze

Blaze

In your mind
VIP
Retired
Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
It would be sick if we could use any bluetooth device like ps3.

Shadow

Shadow

Trippin
Reaction score
Sin$
They already have a blue tooth headset... I have one. It last a lot longer then 8 hours too.
Do you even know what you're talking about? THAT is not a bluetooth headset. All that is, is a wireless Xbox 360 mic. This new one is kind of just like the old wireless one, just with bluetooth capabilities added on for answering phone calls, and listening to music from devices wirelessly.

Shatter

Shatter

Reaction score
Sin$
Stop being a troll and bashing him about it being sold already, if it is i want you to give me proof of where its being sold. and we could care less about Turtle beaches since this post is about new XBOX ACCESORIES. not just headsets in general that can be multi-platformed

Its chat only works on xbox so.... nuff said bro.

http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/xbox-gaming-headsets/ear-force-xp500.aspx

These headset are stupid anyway, if you can't hear the game through it your wasting $.

Snoops

Snoops

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea but compare the Prices and you could by like 10 wired headsets and still be cheaper than the wired or if that case just buy some TB's, wired is better cause it won't just cut off in the middle of a game then you have to rush across the room to recharge
I do have a TB, but I like wireless because I can drop my controller, go on my computer and talk. The wired mics break every month or so with me, and my wireless mic has been working for over a year. It is a little more expensive, but definitely worth it in my opinion. The sound quality is also much better.

Z

Ziox Xenon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Will probably get both of these, although the Bluetooth had beter be better than the PS3 one I bought that wouldn't connect.

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
I thought there were already 360 Media Remotes? I've had one for a few years now anyway :unsure:

Top Bottom
Login
Register