Blueshadowz Went Down!

Discussion in 'Xbox 360' started by x Freedom x, Dec 21, 2008 with 68 replies and 3,082 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well the site was restored but hacked around 2 days after that, Now it is some GNAA site and it will try to hit your computer with 15 pop-ups! I also suggest you do not try to go on Blueshadowz.info anymore seeing as it try's to attach a Trojan Virus to your computer.

According to the Moderators and Admins I have talked to through AIM about the site it will not be coming back up and I suppose 360gs will be really the only decent gamesave site left.

-------------------
    Update:

Blueshadowz.info is now back up it was defaced before by a user on the rival site Hardcore 360gamesaves, Both sites have made peace and may become affiliates in the near future. So hopefully Blueshadowz should be back up for good!

2. Oleh

Oleh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Damn that sucks, i have only just got into the gamesaving business

3. NakedZombo

NakedZombo Member

Ratings:
    I thought they were just changing servers and why are so many people trying to hack blueshadowz?

4. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    HAHA, no one was trying to hack BS. Why would they waste their time on that site whose KV has already been stolen and not work on 360gs who has an entire list of KV's, better saves, and better members?

5. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    Why would they have more than one KV out at a time? That's stupid considering they'll all just get banned.

6. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    From what I have read, they have a list of KV's and the online resigner selects one of the many. All I know is that JayJay has an *** load of KV's including my own.

7. NakedZombo

NakedZombo Member

Ratings:
    Well, there was an attempt to hack it about 2 weeks ago, but I still think they are just changing servers.

8. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Because 360GS's staff are complete ****s, and no one can get in there.

9. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    LMAO yeah, :frown: Want to get back in there? haha

10. unknown v2

unknown v2 VIP VIP

Ratings:
    That's still not really smart. All of those KV's are going to get banned. It would make much more sense to use one at a time following each banned KV.

11. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    I'd love to but I'm sure JayJay has tabs on my always-changing IP, just waiting for the day I try to visit his beloved site and permaban anyone somewhat associated with me.

12. CodModzZ4u

CodModzZ4u Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Why did you get kicked Carson?

13. Oleh

Oleh Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Well blueshadows has open registration for the time being, also i could have carsons invite :wink:

14. Carson

Carson Retired Retired

Ratings:
    Well you see, about a year ago when Cakernag released his DW: Gundam save, I gamesaved for people for money on eBay. One of the games I offered was DW: Gundam. Someone saw my auction and posted it on there, which was quickly linked to me (Carson:tongue:Carson92). They all assumed I was selling his actual gamesave or something. So my whole IP Range was banned.

15. OP
    x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Go ahead and type in the URL for Blueshadowz and see for yourself, There are multiple post from the Admin saying they were hacked and the forum would be restored just not the downloads.

16. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    So you mean that they would have to steal all of 360gs's downloads again?

17. OP
    x Freedom x

x Freedom x Enthusiast

Ratings:
    The site is less composed of 360gs saves, Even if some saves are 360gs, 360gs has no use for them they ban all there members.

18. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    Actually, most saves is not all saves were 360gs saves.

19. gamebeatter

gamebeatter Premium Premium

Ratings:
    100% agree forrest blue shadowz in a site made in rips and they get mad when someone steals their KV. also did you see the custom themes on 360GS

20. ForrrestMaster

ForrrestMaster Guest

Ratings:
    I saw the link for them, but I never tried them. Are they any good?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.