What's new

Solved Blue Window Tints?

Domacus

Domacus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking at the lastest newswire, the blue Dubsta 6x6 appears to have blue window tints, as most people know there's already a green window tint you can get via save editior, does anyone else think the next update could include coloured window tints?

actual_1405530347.jpg

Vik_0

Vik_0

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think so. It only looks blue because of the light reflecting off of the windows. I noticed with the pure black tint, that if you position the camera in the right lighting, it looks sort of blue.

God

God

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
That's not a blue window tint sadly.

Claws

Claws

Skepta <3
Retired
Lifetime
Journalist Nevar gon' happen in your lifetime Stickied
Reaction score
Looking at the lastest newswire, the blue Dubsta 6x6 appears to have blue window tints, as most people know there's already a green window tint you can get via save editior, does anyone else think the next update could include coloured window tints?

actual_1405530347.jpg
I personally think that this is just a reflection and the colour is just a coincidence. If there were to be coloured tints, I would be so happy as that would be sick as heck!

Domacus

Domacus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys, its a shame its just a reflection, but you can't blame me for hoping :tongue:

MR ROBOT

MR ROBOT

The empire on which the sun never sets
Reaction score
I saw my dubsta windows as red earlier, and have also seen them as blue and yellow, it is just the reflection, but still it looks very cool

M

Mammoth

#Legless4Admln
Reaction score
Yeah it's just Pure Black with the car reflecting the blue.

M

MagneticZero

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Actually when the green window tint was discovered people had also found a blue one. Although it wasn't as blue as that, was barely even noticeable, and I can't remember the hex for it in the save editor. I'll look around I guess.

Top Bottom