What's new

Blue Sky v3.1 Release - I'm Quiting

XzoRcisT

XzoRcisT

Member of The Year
Reaction score
Sin$
When you spawn more then 4 bots your game will instantly crash. Dont spawn to many

I don't even see the option to change the quantity?
I went to co-host, bot menu, then spawn bots.

Am I doing it wrong perhaps?

Twain

Twain

Kamehameha!
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't even see the option to change the quantity?
I went to co-host, bot menu, then spawn bots.

Am I doing it wrong perhaps?
If i remember correctly it spawns one bot at a time. I really don't know what the cause of this is, i assume some other plugin is interfering, i never had any problems spawning bots while testing (not sure about online tho). And ye as swegmor said, dont spam the option, just one click half a second and you should be fine.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This may be a silly question, but could i bring this on with ninja? ive found that when i use stealth servers, the game doesn't want to boot with modified xexs. just returned to the jtag scene recently so im practically new again. lol
Just noticed this but yes you should be able to host on MW2 with this menu.

Neutril

Neutril

Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully this thread isn’t dead. But being as MW2 is backwards compatible i pulled the RGH out again.

Question:

I have everything installed, default_mp.xex with the .dll, the pc mod tool, all the right plugins, still having problems forcing host because when I search for games it’ll say “UNLOCALIZED(PATCH_SEARCHINGFORGAMES_NMS)” and takes an eternity to find one person. It’ll find lobbies(ex. 4/50 good games) just will not join them. I can’t find anything about this.. help?

Also, I do have legit XBL Gold, not spoofed.

Last edited:
Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
Hopefully this thread isn’t dead. But being as MW2 is backwards compatible i pulled the RGH out again.

Question:

I have everything installed, default_mp.xex with the .dll, the pc mod tool, all the right plugins, still having problems forcing host because when I search for games it’ll say “UNLOCALIZED(PATCH_SEARCHINGFORGAMES_NMS)” and takes an eternity to find one person. It’ll find lobbies(ex. 4/50 good games) just will not join them. I can’t find anything about this.. help?

Also, I do have legit XBL Gold, not spoofed.
it appears your connection is not good sir

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Glad someone said it. But as for Neutril Neutril I don't know whether you have a connection that is strong enough for force host but make sure to test your ping and see if everything is capable enough for hosting. If everything looks good enough it may just be the specific Xbox may have a network adapter issue of sorts. Since I own multiple RGH systems some will force host easily and some will not.

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t think it’s his connection. I believe it’s the game itself, it’s dead. I don’t force host and it literally takes me around 5-15 minutes to get into a match. I have a 200+ internet connection.

Joker

Joker

Arkham Asylum
Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t think it’s his connection. I believe it’s the game itself, it’s dead. I don’t force host and it literally takes me around 5-15 minutes to get into a match. I have a 200+ internet connection.
oof.. that saddens me :/

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Well network speed doesn't determine your hosting ability it's simply ping. I have 200mbps+ but my ping is like 10-15 so I don't have any issues hosting. The game is "dying" but there shouldn't be much difficulty.

Neutril

Neutril

Reaction score
Sin$
Connection isn’t the issue. 500+mbps down, 50mbps up, 15 ping. It’s the UNLOCALIZED message. When I load the original default_mp.xex there’s no UNLOCALIZED message and no trouble finding games. So how do I fix that error message when searching?

Dewtour2011

Dewtour2011

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry to hear that your quitting, you did an amazing job on this menu and as a person who tried it for the first time today I was very impressed with it and have decided to continue to use this as my main menu, If you ever decide to make another one please share it with me! Best of luck -Virtue

M

Mc1443

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys. Pulled out the RGH again after letting it sit for a few months. Can’t open my Blue Sky menu anymore. The RS+LeftDpad combo isn’t working. It says I have OnHost enabled when i go to start up a private match but I just can’t open the menu like before. Any suggestions would be awesome thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register