• Views 4,058
Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all you expert glitch finders... I noticed something last night when i was playing online. i was trying the old fire glitch in case it got unpatched with the lastest update. I noticed that the blue garage circle outside the garage no longer disappears when you open your phone.
You may recall that we used to have some old glitches that used the phone as you pulled into the garage. They patched those by making the blue circle disappear if you open your phone.
They may have inadvertently un patched some glitches. I could not remember how we did them but maybe we can now use the phone to uncover a dupe/give cars to friends glitch.

Last edited:
Code_red

Code_red

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea had to have 2 garage apt same location. Block off pv. Steal a car and do random job from phone. Pull up to where asks you which garage. And wait for job to load up quit then hit y duped a pv. Haven't tried it after patch. But something should come about with it fingers crossed.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
:smile::thumbsup: Nice observation Gandalf.
Ain't a genius or pro glitcher, but will check it out.

And I do remember a glitch that include the circle and phone ( when it first came in game I think....garage circle I mean ). It was awhile ago now, so cant remember steps off hand.
Sure it did go somthing like code_red said.

Anyway thanks for bring this to light.

Last edited:
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey all you expert glitch finders... I noticed something last night when i was playing online. i was trying the old fire glitch in case it got unpatched with the lastest update. I noticed that the blue garage circle outside the garage no longer disappears when you open your phone.
You may recall that we used to have some old glitches that used the phone as you pulled into the garage. They patched those by making the blue circle disappear if you open your phone.
They may have inadvertently un patched some glitches. I could not remember how we did them but maybe we can now use the phone to uncover a dupe/give cars to friends glitch.
Yep, remember that blue circle was key but what methos is escaping me at the moment. Racking my brain...

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Am doing something at the moment, so cant have a good look but found this.

NO LOOKS LIKE A BOGUS SITE SORRY

There are quite afew versions to look at on there by the looks

Last edited:
ausernamez

ausernamez

Hooked on phonics worked for me.
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok, i think I remember. Full garage, Pull up near garage, Eclipse tower right before the gray line that activates the animation. Hit the gas and pull up phone, go to website, buy rebel. Should hear garage animation while doing the purchase, overwrite car I think (not sure here) and boom car you are driving in is duplicated. That is what I recall. First part I know is correct, I cannot recall the proper overwrite part. Anybody remember thatbpart?

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, that sounds familiar. there was also one where we parked the car to dupe (Friends) down the street in the alley blocking it in. Then accepted a gerald or simeon mission from the phone and drove another car (street?) to the garage. Which meant we joined a gerald job at the same time the garage animation started. Dont remember the rest.

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
And there was a dead hooker one too..... or yeah a friend.
Also there was another I think where you just swapped vehicles and it merged them...similar to the hooker if I recall correctly.

Okay, I'm give this testing thing one more go .... then have a break and look this up abit.
I would come up with any excuse to pick up a hooker lol

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I found out that the blue circle will disappear when you use the phone. like if you go to contacts and then call simeon it will disappear when you dial simeon or lester or whomever.
I dont remember if it disappears when you go to accept a job from lester etc. I am not at home so cant test further. 
same way as last glitch
You are trolling here. There has not been a glitch in over a year where you could sell a super car for a million. Prove it by posting your method!

el jugador

el jugador

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I found something, that goes something like this.

1. Get in the car you want to duplicate and pick up a hooker.

2. Block the doors on vehicle.

3. Exit the vehicle and shoot/kill the prostitute.

4. Drive back to your garage.

5. Purchase rebel or other vehicle.

6. Go to the blue circle and switch the car that the prostitute is in, with the vehicle you buy. 
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/thr...lication-glitch-unlimited-money-1-16.1187990/

From patch 1.16

Out right now but test that method and similar if circle not disappearing

Thanks Eblade67 will look at thread.... was thinking around 1.12 - 1.15

R

Redcan Jimmy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as soon as i exit vehicle the hooker teleports out
i just happened to be cruising for hookers before and thought i'd try leave one in there screaming - drove between the gap at murietta wall

Bender_

Bender_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you drive in with death npc body it prompt you with message you cant drive in with npc death bodies.

Gandalf61

Gandalf61

You Shall Not Pass!
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Just so we are all clear. I am talking about the blue circle OUTSIDE the garage. Not the garage management circle inside.

Top Bottom
Login
Register