What's new

Solved Blu-ray Player Installation Stopped

KtAj

KtAj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys, I'm trying to install the Blu-ray Player but when it reaches 4% (Always 4%) I get a notification saying "Installation stopped", this message only appears with this app.

Already tried erasing the app and trying a fresh install, a complete shutdown (Holding the power button), a region change, and finally downloading it with a different profile and nothing worked.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there an option to somehow reboot the xbox as if you just go it. Whipping everything on it, getting all the updates an stuff? i dont own one, but i played on one for a while. I could swear, there was a option to do something like that. If that doesn't even help, the app could be messed up an require a fix or somehow your xbox one is messed up some where.

Have you tested if it does the same to other apps?

KtAj

KtAj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there an option to somehow reboot the xbox as if you just go it. Whipping everything on it, getting all the updates an stuff? i dont own one, but i played on one for a while. I could swear, there was a option to do something like that. If that doesn't even help, the app could be messed up an require a fix or somehow your xbox one is messed up some where.

Have you tested if it does the same to other apps?

Thanks for replying. Yes, there's a factory restore option but with all the downloaded games I have, I wanted to keep away from that method, but maybe you're right an that's the way to solve my problem. And yes, I tested downloading other apps and the Blu-ray app is the only one I can't download.

CreepAchu

CreepAchu

Contributor
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for replying. Yes, there's a factory restore option but with all the downloaded games I have, I wanted to keep away from that method, but maybe you're right an that's the way to solve my problem. And yes, I tested downloading other apps and the Blu-ray app is the only one I can't download.
I dont believe factory default will work then, its not a big problem to just reinstall or download stuff, get on youtube or watch movies :tongue: but you can always give it a shot an see how it goes. i dont remember if xbox one forced you to do system updates, have you checked if you have one available?

KtAj

KtAj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I dont believe factory default will work then, its not a big problem to just reinstall or download stuff, get on youtube or watch movies :tongue: but you can always give it a shot an see how it goes. i dont remember if xbox one forced you to do system updates, have you checked if you have one available?

I know it's not a big problem, it's just convenience and I considered it to be a strange and interesting problem as it's only one app :smile:... I guess I'll stick to youtube and online movies :tongue:. Also checked the available updates but my console is up-to-date.

Top Bottom
Login
Register