What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

Discussion Blood Dragon Armour and Stone Prisoner DLC GIVEAWAY!!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter m3ga st3vi3
  • Start date
  • Views 1,024
M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok guys i thought this might be fun, i have a few DLC codes lying around :smile: that i don't need so thought i would give them away in a kind of competition.
All you have to do is send 1 message to the gamertag m3ga st3ivi3 saying your username for se7ensins (if different to XBL) and why you should win it... (SIMPLE)
THE WINNER WILL BE THE MESSAGE THAT MAKES ME AND MY BROTHER LAUGH THE HARDEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The winning message will be posted in this thread along with the winning members name.

GOOD LUCK AND MAKE EM FUNNY WE NEED A LAUGH

WINNER WILL BE ANNOUNCED 5 DAYS FROM NOW.

Forgot to add that i have a few different DLC codes to giveaway after this 1.............

M

m3ga st3vi3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
GAMERTAG = M3GA ST3VI3 (m3ga st3iv3)

The codes are for :-
Blood Dragon Armour in Dragon Age and also in Masseffect 2 (This can not be purchased from market place)
and the first DLC for Dragon Age called the stone prisoner (this is available for purchase an marketplace for 1200 msp)

After i choose a winner for the DLC i will do another competition until all the codes have gone (I do not want anything for them so sending me a message saying you will trade will not get you to win i need funny msg's thats all and the funiest wins.)
I also have codes for:-
Dragon Age Origins (*** above)x4 CODES
Call of Duty 4 variety map pack (i know its an old game but the DLC code still works and its pretty cool was 1200 msp but now 800 msp) x2 CODES
Gears of War 2 Flashback Map pack(and i think you get the gold lancer with it. This is 560 msp on marketplace)x2 CODES
Alan Wake the signal (560 msp from marketplace)x1 CODE
1 Month Xbox Live x1 CODE
48 Hour trial x8 CODES
Not sure if i have anymore but will look around and update if i find any.
ALL CODES HAVE BEEN TESTED BEFORE THIS POST AND WILL BE CHECKED AGAIN BEFORE I GIVE IT TO THE WINNER>

If you are interested in a code post in here and i can put it to a vote on the next prize for competition 2

If you guys know of any other content that comes with a game(in the box) let me know and i should be able to get it i'm in a possition where i can put my hands on that kind of stuff pretty easy lol :wink:

C

Collateral22

I hate fanboys.
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Gears 2 GOTY edition all fronts maps if you can get them

GrittenKitten

GrittenKitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I would love to finally attain the Golden Lancer after looking for one after a while. Enter me in for that if possible. About the message I'll see what I can do. I can make some people laugh but I personally don't know what makes your laugh o' meter sky rocket so it'll be random if one's sent. Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register