Discussion Blitzkrieg Community Event

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: WWII' started by 3xTiNcT, Apr 17, 2018 with 5 replies and 450 views.

1. 3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    For those of you that still care for this game the blitzkrieg event is now live. 6 new weapons and the headquarters is now a playable map for prop hunt, gun game and free for all. Also there's now a 9 on 9 ground war game mode.

https://www.callofduty.com/wwii/blitzkrieg

• Like Like x 2
  2. Atlas

Atlas Local Rivethead VIP Retired

Ratings:
    It’s surprising they’re adding in this many weapons for such a short event. Maybe the urgency encourages people to buy more supply drops?

3. OP
    3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    Yeah I'm sure they'll have contracts and orders to get them. I just bought half of them since I had like 260,000 armory credits. I thought they were trying to add as much as possible to try and bring people back. I'm sure they're hoping people feel the need to buy supply drops.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Atlas

Ratings:
    Yeah I usually see one contract for 4K for a weapon at the Quartermaster.
    Impressive. I have about 17K. Going to go for some drops until the end of the event and then buy whatever I need for that SMG.

5. OP
    3xTiNcT

3xTiNcT Sad girl Staff

Ratings:
    They've had a lot of daily orders lately for epic and heroic guns so I'm sure there will be some for the new guns.
    I saved up since launch and only bought a few of the weapons before this. That's what I did on the last few guns they added. Just waited until the end to buy what I was missing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Atlas

Ratings:
    I noticed that too. I’ve been checking every day hoping that they offer the Wunder Waffe MP-40.

• Like Like x 1