blinking middle green light

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by dominicanito3, Jun 16, 2009 with 4 replies and 992 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dominicanito3

dominicanito3 Newbie

Ratings:
    hi i been reading around for a solution i tried flashing my 360 the other day with jungle flasher and while erasing the drive it froze in the middle of writing and now all i get is the middle green light flashing can eject or nothing i have the new ben Q drive and i been reading i can bring it back but for some reason im not too clear on the instruction the box was flashed with i extreme 1.41 and that is the bin file i have saved and a dvd key. can any one help. :frown:

2. whiteforlife

whiteforlife Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Try to flash it again with your original drive key

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    dominicanito3

dominicanito3 Newbie

Ratings:
    the drive was already moded with iextreme 1.4 i dumped that but i dont have the original f/w. how can i get jungle flash to recognise the drive again cause i tried yesterday and it didnt at all the computer seem to freeze when i have the driver conected to it.
    thank you for your help man i realy apreciate it. also i read somewere that i have to remover the driver for my sata card is that true if i do that the computer would not recognise the sata card.... right? and if so how do i acomplish that?

4. EclipseModz

EclipseModz VIP VIP Retired

Ratings:
    I pm'd you back.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    dominicanito3

dominicanito3 Newbie

Ratings:
    thanks to all i flashed it with iprep to my original f/w anf went from there thank you very much for the help.