What's new

Solved Blank License Plates work anymore?

S

sakoni

Reaction score
Hello, I have been looking around for methods on blank license plates on vehicles, would be nice for some military vehicles I have but most of the guides and programs seem to be outdated by years, and whenever trying to apply spaces or special invisible characters my license plate would end up looking something like this:

[Y Y Y] [U200E ]

Is it possible to apply blank license plates anymore? trying just spaces does not work for me. the game basically tells me that I can't use the license plate I selected and tells me to try something else. I would like a new guide for players in 2019 or atleast one that still works today. Thank you.

Edit: I figured it out. I was not dupe detected, but the weird bugged plates refused to let me change my plate. using just asterisks (******) worked perfectly in my editor.

Last edited:
G

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try ******

Also I assume your using Charles also or something similar

S

sakoni

Reaction score
Try ******

Also I assume your using Charles also or something similar

I heard that XB36Hazard's editor works fine for plates like this and that charles is no longer needed
I have tried to use charles in the past but could never get a connection. also I may have been falsely dupe detected when I tried using it because I could never receive an in-app order

Also I may be dupe detected right now, I can't seem to apply custom plates on any of my vehicles. I didn't even dupe at all. All the vehicles I sold were from money I got from months ago but I blame myself cause i sold like 8 within 2 hours.

Edit: I will try using just asterisks when I can. the order went through and everything but I can't seem to process my in-app order so I definitely must be dupe detected because it worked just fine yesterday.

Last edited:
G

gtadumdums

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try ******
I heard that XB36Hazard's editor works fine for plates like this and that charles is no longer needed
I have tried to use charles in the past but could never get a connection. also I may have been falsely dupe detected when I tried using it because I could never receive an in-app order

Also I may be dupe detected right now, I can't seem to apply custom plates on any of my vehicles. I didn't even dupe at all. All the vehicles I sold were from money I got from months ago but I blame myself cause i sold like 8 within 2 hours.

Edit: I will try using just asterisks when I can. the order went through and everything but I can't seem to process my in-app order so I definitely must be dupe detected because it worked just fine yesterday.

Yea if you already can’t access your plates buying a need plate won’t help that. You most likely are dupe detected.

S

sakoni

Reaction score
Yea if you already can’t access your plates buying a need plate won’t help that. You most likely are dupe detected.

I know plates don't solve anything but I wanted to get the blank plate first then sell all the cars I didn't want as I rarely play this game. Haven't played in about a month

S

sakoni

Reaction score
I figured it out. I was not dupe detected, but the weird bugged plates refused to let me change my plate. using just asterisks (******) worked perfectly in my editor. Not sure how to lock this thread, but would be appreciative if somebody did it for me.

Top Bottom