What's new
  • This section is for Modded Lobby Hosting ONLY
    To avoid warnings or deleted threads, Please ensure you provide proof of hosting including your Se7ensins name. Do not charge for lobbies or offer Recoveries unless explicitly approved by Admin.
    Thanks!

Blade's and Zombie's Drop Lobbies (2.5k Bags)

• Thread starter BladeSides
  • Start date
  • Views 3,607
Status
Not open for further replies.
BladeSides

BladeSides

Reaction score
Sin$
Blade's and Zombie's
Grand Theft Auto V: Money Drop Lobbies (2.5k bags)
Ocq6K69.jpg

Lobby Rules
1. When the lobby is ready a Hoster will invite everyone to the session and everyone should meet at the airport.
2. The police are not to be brought to the drop lobby.
3. You should be in Passive Mode. If not, the hoster will probably kill you until you are in passive.
4. No money is to be spent in the lobby.

QnA
Q)Is there a chance of bans?
A)No bans have been reported so far. However, in the condition that Rockstar does a ban wave, ONLY THE MODDERS have been affected. If dropped money is noticed, it is just removed from the accounts (Rockstar can't ban you for "forced" money).

Q)Can you give RP?
A)Yes, message me

Q)What's your mod menu?
A)It's a custom one made by me.

Q)I am getting errors about transaction fails?
A)One bag drops per second. Hence, it is normal for your internet to not record all the cash.
How do I join?
Reply to the thread with your social club/steam username.

IDs:
Steam: /id/BladeSides, /id/zombie486
Social Club: BladeSides, iamzombie486

Lobby Proof:

6wJWfg4.jpg

Donations:
Modding GTA is a tiring task. Since the mods are custom, we need to test them before organizing a lobby. I aim to organize around 2 lobbies a day, along with Zombie who may organize around the same. We may be getting another dropper in the group soon, who will drop a lobby a day. Hence, it is hard to keep up when a menu gets detected or new anticheat gets implemented. Donations can help us to keep our servers up to date, and, to buy new accounts, if necessary.

If you are interested, please message the dropper whom you want to donate.

Note to moderators: Previous two posts were removed, one for not containing proof, and the other one, which contained proof. I can't access them now, but it would be helpful to know what happened. I was intending to update the earlier post, but was receiving an error (which, I reported). In any case, I wish to keep THIS post as the final lobby post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Giraffez

Giraffez

That's What They All Say
Retired
End of the Year 2017 Experienced Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Approved! Please note that you are NOT allowed to charge, offer recoveries, advertise offsite contact, or lead users off-site via this thread. If you're found doing this, your thread will be removed and you may receive an infraction. You are also NOT allowed to prioritize anyone who donates to your lobby - they cannot receive special treatment in your lobby because they donated, nor can you provide them any paid services, etc. You will also be infracted if we find out that you're prioritizing your donators. Please remember to report your thread to be opened or closed at the start or end of your hosting session, respectively. Please keep in mind that you are NOT allowed to do any of (but not limited to) the following via this thread:
  • Advertise and/or charge for any type of service
  • Advertise and/or provide benefits to users who donate to you
  • Lead users offsite in any way, shape, and/or form. Such as (but not limited to):
    • Social media contacts, email, text, instant message
Failure to adhere to the items listed above will result in your thread being deleted, and your account receiving an infraction. If anyone sees this thread violating any of the hosting guidelines of this section, or rules for the site, please report the thread ASAP. Thank you for hosting for free on Se7enSins! Notice: I am not the host, please do not message or quote me asking for an invitation to the lobby.

E

Eyeholeman

Reaction score
Sin$
hey i agree to the rules Nareik43 iv added you

BladeSides

BladeSides

Reaction score
Sin$
Not accepting any more people into the current lobby, if you reply, you'll be invited into the next one.

A

Astoundingcloud

Reaction score
Sin$
sc:leatherdeath
I accept the rules and appreciate your time thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register