• Start date
  • Views 776
Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Forum Addict Mr. Nice Guy Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I used blacksmith shader on xbox 360 for about a year now is there anyways to move or re-download it on xbox one.

II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are using the same gamertag all of your characters and gear transfer over.

Upvote 0
fathom7411

fathom7411

Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I used blacksmith shader on xbox 360 for about a year now is there anyways to move or re-download it on xbox one.
No the blacksmith shader is console locked. Late last year there were people saying that they emailed gs and got a new code from them. However, due to how long ago that was, it's doubtful that you could still get one that way. It may be worth a try though.

Upvote 0
Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Reaction score
Sin$
No the blacksmith shader is console locked. Late last year there were people saying that they emailed gs and got a new code from them. However, due to how long ago that was, it's doubtful that you could still get one that way. It may be worth a try though.
Yeah the problem is the code was given to me.

Upvote 0
dubuddaman

dubuddaman

Enthusiast
Frame In Gold 10th Anniversary Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

I had called GS a few months ago. They gave me 2 codes. One for the 360 and XBone.

Unfrigginbelievable call GS Customer Support. They have records of your pre orders. If you have the pre order from them they are more than happy to give you a code. Just make sure you get the shader. I had to call twice, first time they gave me the sparrow code. It was a waste of 30 minutes on the phone.

These are Console specific codes, just like any Destiny DLC. They do not transfer.

Upvote 0
Tactics

Tactics

ᕦ(*ò_ó*)ᕤ
Reaction score
Sin$
I had called GS a few months ago. They gave me 2 codes. One for the 360 and XBone.

Unfrigginbelievable call GS Customer Support. They have records of your pre orders. If you have the pre order from them they are more than happy to give you a code. Just make sure you get the shader. I had to call twice, first time they gave me the sparrow code. It was a waste of 30 minutes on the phone.

These are Console specific codes, just like any Destiny DLC. They do not transfer.
Yehh will have to ring them up then.

Upvote 0
AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you are using the same gamertag all of your characters and gear transfer over.
this is not true i had a unique red sparrow addon that diddnt and neither did my vanguard dlc. Its actuall only the game and the expansion pass that transfer over and only if they was purchased on 360 before January 2015

Upvote 0
II{-_-}II

II{-_-}II

esoteric
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
this is not true i had a unique red sparrow addon that diddnt and neither did my vanguard dlc. Its actuall only the game and the expansion pass that transfer over and only if they was purchased on 360 before January 2015
I used to switch between 360 and X1 all the time when X1 was having server issues or to transfer raid saves to people. Anytime I logged on I could play on the same character as the other system, no progress lost. Since then I've heard of special items not transferring, maybe they are tied to the console. I'm pretty sure you can still switch between consoles and still have your characters, but maybe they changed it, IDK.

Upvote 0
AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i diddnt say you can't switch you dont understand what im saying. I have a red sparrow on 360 that came with my game in the form of a redemable dlc code (like the shader op speaks of) i can use the sparrow on 360 but when I then play on xbox one the sparrow is greyed out and i cant do nothing with it it throws me an error just like when you try equipping a second exotic stating i dont own this content because unlike the game and pass the dlc items dont transfer

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register