What's new

Solved Blacksmith Armor Shader, possible ways to get in 2016?

• Thread starter PhoenixKid56
  • Start date
  • Views 7,544

Is this possible?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
PhoenixKid56

PhoenixKid56

Reaction score
Sin$
I know the common thing is to buy it, but is there a way to get one either way now? I looked for any giveaways, all from 2015, was hoping this years E3 may be giving some awya, not sure so far, so maybe I got to thinking, if the amazing people here could make a way to generate the Redbull quest codes, maybe there is a way too for this Shader? I know there entirely 2 different things, but if people could made those PSN card generators (could be wrong if they work, never really seen them work or not work first hand) then maybe one could be made for this? Or is there any other ways of gettine one, or is it another locked away thing Bungie just loves doing?

A

Azzu

Reaction score
Sin$
I dont know if you are looking for these shaders, but there are 2 codes for a double banshee and a oracle shader.
There are also other codes, for a emblem or card

google "destiny reddit" and "all_25_codes"

Sparfire

Sparfire

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
I know the common thing is to buy it, but is there a way to get one either way now? I looked for any giveaways, all from 2015, was hoping this years E3 may be giving some awya, not sure so far, so maybe I got to thinking, if the amazing people here could make a way to generate the Redbull quest codes, maybe there is a way too for this Shader? I know there entirely 2 different things, but if people could made those PSN card generators (could be wrong if they work, never really seen them work or not work first hand) then maybe one could be made for this? Or is there any other ways of gettine one, or is it another locked away thing Bungie just loves doing?
Right now I think the easiest way of getting this shader, without buying it, would be to gameshare. On Xbox One, this kinda works, you get to equip the shader if the person you are sharing with logs in to your game and equips it for you while on his xbox. However, if you unequip it, you don't have it anymore. This of course only works if the person you gameshare with, have said shader. As gamesharing is a rather risky business, I don't think it is worth it.

So I'd say, if you really, really, really want the shader, buy it. If you don't have a lot of money to throw out the window, just let it go. :smile:

PhoenixKid56

PhoenixKid56

Reaction score
Sin$
Right now I think the easiest way of getting this shader, without buying it, would be to gameshare. On Xbox One, this kinda works, you get to equip the shader if the person you are sharing with logs in to your game and equips it for you while on his xbox. However, if you unequip it, you don't have it anymore. This of course only works if the person you gameshare with, have said shader. As gamesharing is a rather risky business, I don't think it is worth it.

So I'd say, if you really, really, really want the shader, buy it. If you don't have a lot of money to throw out the window, just let it go. :smile:

I have the money ,just not want to spend that much

Krewella

Krewella

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If I would've known how much this shader code would have been worth, I would've saved mine :frown:

Stocks

Stocks

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
The shader isn't worth the money you have to put forth to get it, there are plenty of shaders that are similar enough.

EpicFai1z

EpicFai1z

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

what platform are you ?

Last edited:
J

Jackooo1223foe

Reaction score
Sin$

will this method work with the EV-30 tumbler?

505_

505_

"Milkshake?"
Reaction score
Sin$

Correct, its not safe at all. And not worth it. I`d say just buy it since its just a shader. Maybe 20$-10$ worth.

Top Bottom
Login
Register