Game Mods Blacksite Area 51: Modded Ammo + Developer Console |ISO MODS|

• Thread starter Caboose
  • Start date
  • Views 2,000
C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
This is a showcase of my blacksite area 51 mods I created. Ever since I first played this game around 2008-2009 era, I always wanted to mod it! Then FeralA9X from XPG "xpgamesaves" came through with some very simplistic modded binds in 2011. I always felt the game needed more and that better mods could be made, after many test, which consisted of replacing all controls and such for testing which commands work and don't work, I ended up finding out how to pretty much get inf ammo "9999 ammo" anyways and after more investigating I figured out how to enable the developer console, and how to enable wired keyboards and xbox 360 chatpads to actually work for the dev console. Shockingly through all the games I have experimented with to create iso mods, this is the very first I was able to get the developer console and keyboard input to actually work for retail based that was not a alpha, beta or purely dev base game. Sure debug menus and all that fun mess. I have gotten many games to open the dev console but never actually got keyboard input working from a retail side perspective.
- These are iso mods, so they work via burned game and hotswap, flashed dvd drive, and xk3y and lastly it works for jtag/rgh as well.
- The great thing about these being iso mods and retail based with the dev console, you arent handicapping controls at all!
- Now works on ps3 as well [9/27/2020 - BLUS30101]

Xbox Download: [Click here to view this link]
Xbox Virus Scan: HERE
PS3 Download: [Click here to view this link]
PS3 Virus Scan: HERE

Last edited:
C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
This has now been ported to work on ps3 [BLUS30101]

Top Bottom