Sin$
Video Tutorial:

Text Tutorial:

Go to a game of blackout
Find a helicopter
get in the helicopter and fly about 20 feet up
while in mid air jump out then jump back in
If done correctly the helicopter will freeze for a minute
then fly straight up and you can go all the way to the sky barrier and just sit there in the sky

Founder:
xAndrew2007x

R8TD

R8TD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you fly too high you explode also towards end circle all helicopters malfunction and go down

DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If you fly too high you explode also towards end circle all helicopters malfunction and go down
If you look straight down and fly really high you can go slow and the camera will start to move inside the helicopter thats how you know you are at the sky barrier just stay at that level

C

CharlesRG

Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand ,when I leave the helicopter, I fall and die normal, how to get in when you're in the air

DarknessGamerz

DarknessGamerz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't understand ,when I leave the helicopter, I fall and die normal, how to get in when you're in the air
You're going to high up if you die but you need to jump out turn towards the helicopter and hold square or whatever button

M

m0st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I was moving up and exploded when I reached the top lol too high up

M

m0st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works I had 2 trauma kits 1 already equipped 2 med kits and when the final circle closes switch seat and start healing not stop and you win if there don't have health like you or die and come in second place if you don't have enough heals also your so high up that the chopper will not crash before the games over

IoM x iBlazeee

IoM x iBlazeee

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It works I had 2 trauma kits 1 already equipped 2 med kits and when the final circle closes switch seat and start healing not stop and you win if there don't have health like you or die and come in second place if you don't have enough heals also your so high up that the chopper will not crash before the games over

Does the helicopter not start going down on the last circle itself for you?
Also I’d recommend using outlander consumer and medic to do this as then it maximises healing time and decreases how much damage you take from the zone

M

m0st

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does the helicopter not start going down on the last circle itself for you?
Also I’d recommend using outlander consumer and medic to do this as then it maximises healing time and decreases how much damage you take from the zone
Yeah but all I do is switch seats really quick and recontrol and get back in the circle and when the circle closes in and it's just storm switch seats and start healin

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
Has anyone actually gotten this glitch to work? I believe I only see the OP claiming it works.

Top Bottom
Login
Register