Runnatrainn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Only working on Xbox one!

Video Tutorial

Text Tutorial

Step 1: Find a helicopter

Step 2: Fly to turbine and stay above the south side of building number 1.

Step 3: Turn east and start flying out of the map. You’ll start to get a countdown timer saying you’re going out of bounds. Rapidly switch seats until the timer goes away.

Note: If you don’t switch seats fast enough and fly to far out of bounds you’ll hit a solid barrier and blow the helicopter up. Switching seats is what allows you to phase through these solid barriers.

Step 4: Once outside of the map fly out further until it allows you to fly way higher than normal. You want to be about 4x the normal helicopter height at this point.

Step 5: Start to fly back into the map very slowly. You’ll run into an invisible barrier. Fly back about 20 feet and get a running start with your helicopter and make sure it’s tilted that direction. Right before you hit the barrier start to switch seats. You’ll phase through the barrier and start to get a timer. Keep switching seats until the timer stops. At this point you’ll be sky high way above normal flight height and back inside the map.

Step 6: Fly towards the circle and start to fly straight up but not to fast. Eventually you’ll hit a sky barrier. If you hit this going to fast your helicopter will explode and you’ll simply fall to your doom.

Step 7: Once at the sky barrier lower your chopper down about five feet and rapidly pull the gas and start to climb. Right before you hit the sky barrier start to switch seats and get back in the drivers seat as fast as possible. What this does is it lets you phase through the solid sky barrier. This can be tricky I recommend practicing in private match your first go.

Step 8. Once phased through the sky barrier fly up to max heigh slowly again. You’ll hit another barrier. Be gentle.. this one will blow the helicopter up easily. Once you touch it lower the chopper down about 15 feet and jump out. You’ll land on the sky barrier.

Step 9: Walk to center of circle and out heal the others. Easy wins. I was able to do this four games in a row yesterday.

I am the founder of this glitch and I haven’t seen this method posted anywhere else. Please give me credit and link my YouTube channel if you make a video.

YouTube: LrXBLACKJACK

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
always dying when trying to switch seats to get on the sky barrier

Runnatrainn

Runnatrainn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Post your gamer tag I’ll help you. I’ll message you over Xbox.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Post your gamer tag I’ll help you. I’ll message you over Xbox.
I'm on PS4 mate. I seem to still be hitting something because the heli gets destroyed as soon i switch seats as soon am near the sky barrier

Runnatrainn

Runnatrainn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm on PS4 mate. I seem to still be hitting something because the heli gets destroyed as soon i switch seats as soon am near the sky barrier

The helicopter will take damage from passing through the sky barrier if it’s not done perfect. Make sure your heli is close to 100% health. This is confirmed to work on PlayStation by two friends already. Timing is everything.

Edit: Just attempted glitch. Still working.

Last edited:
TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
The helicopter will take damage from passing through the sky barrier if it’s not done perfect. Make sure your heli is close to 100% health. This is confirmed to work on PlayStation by two friends already. Timing is everything.
Ahh okay because i'm going up fast and switching seats that's what is destroying the helicopter then.

Vicuna2002

Vicuna2002

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can confirm it works, nice little find man. You can also farm reserves really easily by doing nothing for a couple of hours lol

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Patched. you will now hit a death Barrier

Last edited:
Pyroman

Pyroman

No
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can anyone else confirm this is patched?

Runnatrainn

Runnatrainn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Because the patch wasn't released yet.
Xbox gets the update the same time... I know it’s hard to believe... the patch didn’t fix the glitch on Xbox. The limited content is disabled until the following Tuesday however all patches to fix in game exploits take effect immediately regardless the system. It wasn’t patched.

TheBoss2321

TheBoss2321

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Xbox gets the update the same time... I know it’s hard to believe... the patch didn’t fix the glitch on Xbox. The limited content is disabled until the following Tuesday however all patches to fix in game exploits take effect immediately regardless the system. It wasn’t patched.
I tested it many times on PS4 and i'm hitting a death barrier even if i just touch the barrier slowly it will kill me i guess it only works on xbox for some reason :/

Last edited:
rocky11185

rocky11185

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Is this even a thing still?
I’m fairly certain this has been patched. I hit a death barrier and blow up instantly no matter how I try getting back in the map other than the same way I got out. I even went under the map and had the chopper no more than 5 feet above the bottom of under the map and I died the instant I touched the ground out of the chopper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register