What's new

Discussion Blackops: Zombie Moon (Solo) Round 41 Gameplay !

• Thread starter funnydestructer
  • Start date
  • Views 968
F

funnydestructer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7T-Vu-mE6KE
This is a Video of Me on Round 41 solo Moon! I Hope You Like Subscribe Rate Comment Thanks!go To My Page for Voice Tut iwas in a Party Talking to My Boy doing this Game!

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
what round didu get up to and there was a theory that there was a dog u buy are area 51 and when u went there i dident see no dog lol

F

funnydestructer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what round didu get up to and there was a theory that there was a dog u buy are area 51 and when u went there i dident see no dog lol
i got to 43 solo because i had to o but i will be getting sky rocket high next time

M

madxx0wnerxx

Reaction score
Sin$
very nice gameplay i wish i could get that high lol

and the dogs dont spawn straight away they are delayed a bit

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
The vid starts at round 41...he couldve done a barrier glitch to get to that easily and just jump down and run around now for the vid...and even if it was legit, looks mad boooooorrrriiinnnggg, that had to have taken at least 3+hours and thats gotta be boring as hell solo.

F

funnydestructer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The vid starts at round 41...he couldve done a barrier glitch to get to that easily and just jump down and run around now for the vid...and even if it was legit, looks mad boooooorrrriiinnnggg, that had to have taken at least 3+hours and thats gotta be boring as hell solo.
nope i got more gameplay im legit check out my youtube videos for high rounds on other maps also..i gonna be uploading more gameplay on my youtube

Raiin

Raiin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I dont understand is, why and how he has non upgraded weapons and made it that far. Its solo you cant lose your weapons, It could be legit but idk.

K

kryptickush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What I dont understand is, why and how he has non upgraded weapons and made it that far. Its solo you cant lose your weapons, It could be legit but idk.

He could have possibly ran outa ammo and had to do a quick box roll :biggrin:

F

funnydestructer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
He could have possibly ran outa ammo and had to do a quick box roll :biggrin:
Like you said i Ran out of ammo.. at the end of round i had to put back my gun and get it again are i will just upgrade ! im a very legit zombie player i also think im 1 of the best !

K

kryptickush

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty nice i dont play zombies much anymore, no 1 to play with + i work a lot. but very nice job

Top Bottom
Login
Register