What's new

Discussion Blackops October 19th

C

CaSa16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Getting BlackOps October 19th. So i will be able to reveal all perks, guns, maps, camos, and other features. Also i will be vsing my friends so you will be able to watch our games on youtube. Getting the game modded obviously ahaha

Forgotten Dynasty

ExoTT

Phelix loves men.
MotM Programmer Donator
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool your spending another $70 on yet another CoD game.

C

CaSa16

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have the guy # thats selling me the modded game. Hes only selling certain ppl the game early n im one of them cuz ive made him so much money lol

S

Sharpryno

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Cool your spending another $70 on yet another CoD game.
If you have a job, that is not very much.

I doubt Black Ops will get leaked that early, maybe a week before, just like every other game.

S

skorp1982

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
By october 19'th everyone will have forgotten about this thread and you will still be playing MW2

xMasteRxSaMx

xMasteRxSaMx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yep no chance u will be getting it that earlier ill say it now. U cant 'get the game modded' as u say, the only way u can get it early is if someone leaks it online and u have a flashed 360, or if u work in a distribution company. U will never get it a month early buddy, unless u are that distributor

M

MikeLawry

Seasoned Member
Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran Modder
Reaction score
Sin$
He won't be getting it that early I doubt he knows someone who works in the company and ms takes that stuff really seriously if you all rember of what happend to the guy who leaked mw2 and now they are investagating the halo reach stuff as well. the earliest somone can get it is 2 weeks to 1 day before launch I got mw2 a week earler and if shiped out earler then a week then all good but reach is only getting deleavred a day earler then the launch date.

Jamie

Jamie

JOLO (Jamie Only Lives Once)
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Really my mum told me never to trust strangers

Jas0n

Jas0n

Can't DDoS
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
If your actually getting it, then I can't wait for you to tell us all about it. I'm still not sure if I beleive you or not...

R

GHOSTZz

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
inb4 oct 19th when this guy is all like omg i paid this random $200 and i got nothing

or

inb4 oct 19th when this guy is all like omg i paid this random $200 got the game and now im console banned from ms for playing it early :frown:

trololololol

O

Oleh

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Barely believable. I know there were copies floating about near a week before mw2 came out but just under a month, Just no.

Novaa

Novaa

Seasoned Member
Experienced Veteran Hardened Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Fix your grammer. Why do you tend to end your sentences with "ahaha" like your something, And like everyone else on this thread is saying, You wont get the game a month early the only people who will play that game earlier then anyone is the testers and the people who made it.
Fix your grammar. Why do you tend to end your sentences with "ahaha" like you're something, and like everyone else on this thread is saying, you won't get the game a month early. The only people who will play that game earlier then anyone is the testers and the people who made it.
STFU.

Top Bottom
Login
Register