What's new

Blacklist

P

Popdropcop

Reaction score
Admin said that sort of thing isn’t official or endorsed by them but if I wanted to I can so here it goes! All troll accts on 7sins posting fake psn accts for people too message, people who leave early after going a full game or round, anything out of the ordinary post there names here so everybody is aware to be cautious if they decide too join there lobby or don’t want to get reported for continuous messages too someone who doesn’t boost . Post names/ incidents! Thanks

P

Popdropcop

Reaction score
Psn : AleAlho (Left after getting 1 round of kills)

P

Popdropcop

Reaction score
7sins acct: stunnadaboywonda (troll) He always makes forums saying message “this” or “that” for invite. Has 3 ps4s etc. don’t message anyone psn acct that he posts! They don’t boost or do lobbies and your just wasting your time!

7sins acct : cappeninkk (troll) does the same thing as stunnadaboywonda. (Possibly same person) Don’t waste your time mates

P

Popdropcop

Reaction score
Psn : Fatty_is_back Multiple people have told me that he is not a good booster . Leaves after get a round of kills. Boost with him at your own risk . Cheers!

P

Popdropcop

Reaction score
Psn : Chicagorilla-_-/ Don’t boost with him . He is a impatient bad booster! Hides when it’s not his turn and hopes people don’t recognize and leaves early after his round/game.

C

CappenInkk

Reaction score
I Have 2 ps4's And the only time i dont respond back to peple messging me is when im either in a lobby or somthing is going on with my internet

Top Bottom