BlackHole

Discussion in 'Halo 3 & Halo 3: ODST' started by BraveDave, Jul 27, 2009 with 8 replies and 1,024 views.

1. BraveDave

BraveDave Newbie

Ratings:
    BlackHole Created by BraveDave Supported Gametypes: NoName- Infection (my fav) Map Description Hey its BraveDave with my updated version 2 of my map BlackHole. I was a bit rushed to post the first version so there were a lot of issues that I noticed after I had posted the first version. Things like the hole getting blocked and spawn killing other people. I also decided to change the vehicles from Warthogs to Ghosts. Everyone is also given there own starting area so there is no spawn killing. It works much better this way because you can go much closer to the hole without dying. The new version has fixed all the problems you all pointed out to me. If you have already downloaded the first version I strongly recommend that you delete it and download V2. The old gametype has changed a bit so it wont work on V2. NoName- NoName is an infection variant where the aim of the game is to not get pushed into the hole. The infected are armed with gravity hammers so stay out of there way. Its starts off with only one infected aka the Alpha Zombie. He has 200% speed and 75% gravity. Anyone else who gets infected have only 25% speed and i really high gravity. They act as anchors that the humans must avoid. Use them strategically. You can slowly corner off areas of the map. Once you have a decent party size (5-9 players) it can be lots of fun. Srry about the name couldn't think of anything to name it. Due to comments from the community I have changed the game-type so that the alpha zombie is the only one that cannot be killed. The humans can now die in about 10 good hits of the gravity hammer. This fixes the problem where noobs camp at the starting point and no one can kill them. The zombies can now be splattered in I think two shots so it gives the humans a way to get some points and a reason to take a risk and go close to the zombie. Also the zombies now have brute shots as well.
    KOTH [​IMG] Overview [​IMG] Me at starting area [​IMG] Snapshot [​IMG] Sucked into the black hole [​IMG] Alpha Zombie Starting area [​IMG] The beast has been released [​IMG] The gravity hammer at work [​IMG] Harry Potter [​IMG] Run away [​IMG]
    Thanks to everyone who helped me make the map and everyone who downloaded and provided feedback. If you have already download the first version delete it its rubbish. Also the game types on V1 are rubbish so delete them too. Remember to Download, Rate, and Comment Download BlackHole Download NoName

2. master cakes

master cakes Newbie

Ratings:
    i saw this on forgehub a few days ago

3. deathbydoubleG

deathbydoubleG Newbie

Ratings:
  4. Doeboy1337

Doeboy1337 Member

Ratings:
  5. throwin nades

throwin nades POW!

Ratings:
    this looks like it would be siick with a decent sized party. ima try it out.

6. 187Modz

187Modz Enthusiast

Ratings:
    this was made ages ago! and not by you

7. OP
    BraveDave

BraveDave Newbie

Ratings:
    Who the **** are you. I made this you **** head. I spent ****ing hhours on this and you think you can tell me I didnt make this map. **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. AWESOME TODD

AWESOME TODD Newbie

Ratings:
  9. anarchyhawk

anarchyhawk Newbie

Ratings: