• Thread starter Austin Dizzy
  • Start date
  • Views 317
A

ADIZZYSN1PER

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Followed one of the graphic god [member='meetii']'s sig tutorials and this was my outcome:

7s-sig-troypolo.jpg

you like bro?

For those of you wanting the tutorial you can find it by clicking here: [TuT] How To Create A Signature || Meetii

D

Dante iZ STR8

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
It's kinda weird because his arm is sticking out and the effect is pretty much going through his arm. Plus on the text you might wanna try stacking the 2 names on top of them, then that way it won't look all bunched together. Other than that i give it a 7/10 :smile:

megan fox

megan fox

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Sin$
Its almost like. you did the same thing as everyone else that has followed meetis tut. use different effects/textures. text is bad

OneShot

OneShot

n.n
Retired
End of the Year 2010 End of the Year 2011 Artist
Reaction score
Sin$
Well, you followed a tutorial. =/ Not much to say except for that, basically all my CnC for this, has been given in various threads, in which other people posted his tut outcome, or in one of his threads.
Heres the CnC I gave Jamie.
Your suffers from the same thing that Meetiis do. Too much negative space, lighting is kinda bad, un-blended (in a way, ill explain in a sec), no depth, no flow, and a small amount of atmosphere. The depth and blending is ruined by the orange soft brush over her face. The depth gets ruined from it, because there is no corresponding light source, it also ruins the blending by making it look fake. No human's face would naturally be that orange. xD I disagree with what Krackie said, I think that if you change the color of the bubbles, to a color that compliments orange (perhaps cyan?), and then places a few more of them (very little amount..) It would look better. Another thing you could do with them, is make a new layer, fill it with black, set it on color dodge, then pick the color of the bubbles but make it either a little bit brighter, or a little bit darker, pick your soft brush and have it on maybe 10-15px(?), lower the opacity down really low, and click over each bubble.
Most of it applies to your sig.

Anyway, i'd advise you to step away from his tutorial (if you plan on keep following it), look at some "pros" work for inspiration. Blane | xProphet

A

ADIZZYSN1PER

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Updated the original post with an updated image.

meetii

meetii

Lads In Black
VIP
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Not that bad, glad you chose to go a bit freestyle and do your own thing :wink:
I think you added too many effects, which makes the render un-blend from the background. You made him stick out too much.

text could be positioned better.

And, the rest is as OneShot said in the quote.. Except that meetii part :tt2:

Top Bottom
Login
Register