What's new

Discussion Black Screen

iM JaacK

iM JaacK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have cleared the cache and i still have a black screnn when i click ballard of gay tony:frown:

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
i have cleared the cache and i still have a black screnn when i click ballard of gay tony:frown:
Sign out of your profile on the dashboard then start up the game, if it loads sign into your profile in sp then head to mp. Other reasons could be a bad burn, errors in your edits, and/or language file missing like Italian.

iM JaacK

iM JaacK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i think i found the problem there is only amercan not spannish in that the problem?

Sign out of your profile on the dashboard then start up the game, if it loads sign into your profile in sp then head to mp. Other reasons could be a bad burn, errors in your edits, and/or language file missing like Italian.
i think i found the problem there is only amercan not spannish in that the problem?

LCBradley3k

LCBradley3k

Seasoned Member
Mr. Nice Guy Bright Idea
Reaction score
Sin$

Yes that is your problem, these are the ones you should have...
american.gxt
french.gxt
german.gxt
italian.gxt
japanese.gxt
russian.gxt
spanish.gxt

If you are missing a lot of these I recommend just downloading a new different iso. If you need one let me know. I have one that is seven parts on megaupload.

Also I assume your editing the V5.0 mods?

If you are still having problems after that it probably is a bad burn or bad edits as Shadow said.

iM JaacK

iM JaacK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have a good iso its the dlc it only had american not spanish but i put it in(:

Top Bottom
Login
Register