What's new

Solved Black screen when loading Zombies

WZRDLink

WZRDLink

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all, I recently got myself an RGH after years of wanting one and so far I've been able to get mod menus working on every cod except for BO2 Zombies.
I managed to get multiplayer working just fine with a mod menu but every time I try to load zombies im stuck with a black screen.
Obviously i'm doing something wrong ? Is my safest option to delete the game, re install it and then try again with fresh files?

Many thanks.

Solution
HYX
I would suggest a fresh install of the game and then just make sure that you have a working menu as of the current date and the latest title update as mentioned by Killer.
KillerBombie

KillerBombie

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi all, I recently got myself an RGH after years of wanting one and so far I've been able to get mod menus working on every cod except for BO2 Zombies.
I managed to get multiplayer working just fine with a mod menu but every time I try to load zombies im stuck with a black screen.
Obviously i'm doing something wrong ? Is my safest option to delete the game, re install it and then try again with fresh files?

Many thanks.
Make sure you have the correct title update for that menu installed

Upvote 0
HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I would suggest a fresh install of the game and then just make sure that you have a working menu as of the current date and the latest title update as mentioned by Killer.

Upvote 0
Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register