Support Black screen on my nintendo 3ds console-help!.

shlomy223

Reaction score
Hello my name is shlomy and i have a question
I did recently to my nintendo 3ds console a system update
And now it shows me a black screen everytime i'm trying to turn it on,what can i do to fix it?.you can send me an answer also to my email address:confused:.thank you.waiting for a reply.

P0kerface

I ❤ coding
Reaction score
Hello my name is shlomy and i have a question
I did recently to my nintendo 3ds console a system update
And now it shows me a black screen everytime i'm trying to turn it on,what can i do to fix it?.you can send me an answer also to my email address:confused:.thank you.waiting for a reply.
If you're 3ds was homebrewed, Then I'm sorry to say you bricked it. If not then contact nintendo and they will send you a new one.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
If you're 3ds was homebrewed, Then I'm sorry to say you bricked it. If not then contact nintendo and they will send you a new one.
Not true. Please don't spread false information. Just being homebrewed won't mean you brick your system after an update.

Also if you DO brick your system Nintendo WILL NOT send a new one.

P0kerface

I ❤ coding
Reaction score
Not true. Please don't spread false information. Just being homebrewed won't mean you brick your system after an update.

Also if you DO brick your system Nintendo WILL NOT send a new one.
Still, if his 3ds is the new 3ds and it was not homebrewed he can still set up a online repair.

Red

VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Still, if his 3ds is the new 3ds and it was not homebrewed he can still set up a online repair.
That is only if the system is still under it's factory warranty. If not then he will need to pay out of pocket for the repair. In which case it is cheaper to get a new console and not wait.

Please confirm your information before sharing it. I understand that you're trying to assist. Unfortunately however sharing false information rather then false information doesn't do anything other than cause confusion

Top Bottom