What's new

Question Black Screen Loading Game From Multiman.

Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
I had went and backed up BlackOps 3 today Via Multiman, I then went to activate BD Mirror & The other one (I can't think of it right now). Then i load it up and it stays on a black screen, I know the PlayStation is not frozen since i can do a soft reboot with CCAPI.

Has anyone had this issue or able to resolve?

:smile:

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey,
I had went and backed up BlackOps 3 today Via Multiman, I then went to activate BD Mirror & The other one (I can't think of it right now). Then i load it up and it stays on a black screen, I know the PlayStation is not frozen since i can do a soft reboot with CCAPI.

Has anyone had this issue or able to resolve?

:smile:
What Custom Firmware are you on? and the other one would be you toggle internal then set permission.

Cali

Cali

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran Fabled Veteran Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
In multiman, before you start the game did you right hit Triangle and Update the Game to the latest update ?

Acro

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so it is set on BD Mirror and then Internal \ External ?
Make sure to set it as wherever your game is, don't put it on Internal if your game is external
Yeah both BD Mirror & Internal is selected, I have also set permissions aswell for the game. All other games work perfect it's only BlackOps 3

Pianist Prodigy

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Retired
Legendary Veteran MotM Contest Sponsor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah both BD Mirror & Internal is selected, I have also set permissions aswell for the game. All other games work perfect it's only BlackOps 3
Hmm you may have to update to newest Custom Firmware of Rebug to see if that resolve you're issue. Or reinstall Multiman then try to see if that helps.

Top Bottom
Login
Register