What's new

Unsolved Black Screen Loading Game From Multiman.

A

Acro

**Insert badass text here**
Reaction score
Hey,
I had went and backed up BlackOps 3 today Via Multiman, I then went to activate BD Mirror & The other one (I can't think of it right now). Then i load it up and it stays on a black screen, I know the PlayStation is not frozen since i can do a soft reboot with CCAPI.

Has anyone had this issue or able to resolve?

:smile:

P

Pianist Prodigy

Always hold yourself with dignity
Retired
Reaction score
Hey,
I had went and backed up BlackOps 3 today Via Multiman, I then went to activate BD Mirror & The other one (I can't think of it right now). Then i load it up and it stays on a black screen, I know the PlayStation is not frozen since i can do a soft reboot with CCAPI.

Has anyone had this issue or able to resolve?

:smile:
What Custom Firmware are you on? and the other one would be you toggle internal then set permission.

A

Acro

Reaction score
What Custom Firmware are you on? and the other one would be you toggle internal then set permission.
4.76 Rebug CEX, Yeah that' the other one, i had enabled both and did set permissions.

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
In multiman, before you start the game did you right hit Triangle and Update the Game to the latest update ?

C

Cali

Retired
Retired
Reaction score
Okay so it is set on BD Mirror and then Internal \ External ?
Make sure to set it as wherever your game is, don't put it on Internal if your game is external

A

Acro

Reaction score
Okay so it is set on BD Mirror and then Internal \ External ?
Make sure to set it as wherever your game is, don't put it on Internal if your game is external
Yeah both BD Mirror & Internal is selected, I have also set permissions aswell for the game. All other games work perfect it's only BlackOps 3

P

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah both BD Mirror & Internal is selected, I have also set permissions aswell for the game. All other games work perfect it's only BlackOps 3
Hmm you may have to update to newest Custom Firmware of Rebug to see if that resolve you're issue. Or reinstall Multiman then try to see if that helps.

A

Acro

Reaction score
Hmm you may have to update to newest Custom Firmware of Rebug to see if that resolve you're issue. Or reinstall Multiman then try to see if that helps.
I'll reinstall multiman and see how that goes

J

justeve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try enabling Cobra in the toolbox it may fix the issue.

P

Pianist Prodigy

Retired
Reaction score
I tried the options above and i had no luck, so i updated my multiman to the latest and it seemed to work fine.
Okay cool man good to hear.

Top Bottom