What's new

Solved Black screen after installing update on rgh system

• Thread starter laz_no
  • Start date
  • Views 233
L

laz_no

Reaction score
Hello guys , i decide to install update to my rgh xbox 360 for kinect sensor , when i plug it , xbox told me to install the update , so i download one and it was higher of my xbox version ...

i do find some one said writte the updflash.bin that was written before and it will work ... but i don't have any of the files that was written on the console and i don't know the guy who install the rgh for this console ..

so how can i make it work again with out having any file for this xbox ??

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello guys , i decide to install update to my rgh xbox 360 for kinect sensor , when i plug it , xbox told me to install the update , so i download one and it was higher of my xbox version ...

i do find some one said writte the updflash.bin that was written before and it will work ... but i don't have any of the files that was written on the console and i don't know the guy who install the rgh for this console ..

so how can i make it work again with out having any file for this xbox ??
u sir have f***** your console. only way to fix it is to send it off to someone or study and learn how to reflash and solder it. cause from what i reading, u updated the dashboard via kinect update from xbox live while u was on a older dash without using a hacked image and it installed the latest dashboard. that indeed screwed u. and u shouldn't ever accept any update from xbox live unless u already on the latest dash version and it's just the small avatar gray update for them to not be ghosts, even then u can just do that via usb offline lol.

X

XboxMaster420

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah your kind of screwed here. The console needs to be rgh'ed all over again. Never accept inline updates from Xbox Live, EVER!

L

laz_no

Reaction score
u sir have f***** your console. only way to fix it is to send it off to someone or study and learn how to reflash and solder it. cause from what i reading, u updated the dashboard via kinect update from xbox live while u was on a older dash without using a hacked image and it installed the latest dashboard. that indeed screwed u. and u shouldn't ever accept any update from xbox live unless u already on the latest dash version and it's just the small avatar gray update for them to not be ghosts, even then u can just do that via usb offline lol.

u mean i need to create a new nand from donor , and re-flash it to the console ? if this is it i can do it .. or there is somthing more i have to do ??
Post automatically merged:

Yeah your kind of screwed here. The console needs to be rgh'ed all over again. Never accept inline updates from Xbox Live, EVER!

what is the correct way to do it ?

just read the nand , create the ecc , ect .. or there is anything else ?

G

G_ecko

Reaction score
You will need something to flash the nand with. What is your console type?

Top Bottom