What's new

Discussion Black Ops Zombie thread: New zombie info posted.

• Thread starter ALLthawayL1VE
  • Start date
  • Views 51,991
lil BLu3 SMuRF

lil BLu3 SMuRF

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
heres my video, subscribe for more black ops videos:

W

WoAh iM MeXiCaN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question:

the maps that come in hardened / Prestige Version, are the old maps gunna be played on Black-ops?
or do we need Cod: Waw to play them?

Mater MFC

zMATeR

Honey Badger
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question:

the maps that come in hardened / Prestige Version, are the old maps gunna be played on Black-ops?
or do we need Cod: Waw to play them?

Obviously they will be played on Black Ops. And the old maps (I think) are going to be released as a day-one DLC for 1200 msp.

InfectHead

-Kamil-

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
End of the Year 2012 MotM Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
Someone PLEASE tell me how to get out of the restraints at the main menu to go to the computer and type in the code. This is for PC btw.

B

Babyface

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What's the highest level you guys have gotten on any map for me it's
Nact ter untosdjjgfgnf or whatever I can't spell it: 14
Five: 13

These zombie maps are HARD with a capital Z lol

L

levettuk

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi guys
dows anyone know how to kill the pentagon thief on the "FIVE" zombie map for the achievment ?

X

xSiNiStErx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
@levettuk you just chase him and follow him into teleporters and if your gun does its work it should kill him in no time and you get your weapon back and a fire sale and a max ammo or something. its better to have an insta-kill before facing him though if you get lucky.

+rep if i helped you.

Blizzard

Blizzard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
My highest is 18 on "five" and 12 on the first zombie map.. you don't always get fire sale from pentagon thief.. I got something which makes the PAP machine 1000 a go :smile:

Vapidness

tucker EH

The Canadian
Donator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Go on solo get quick revive when u see him go down shoot the crap out of him with those pistols and he's dead

N

nn04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Big news! I was playing kino der toten and I teleported, upgraded my gun, and when i teleported back i ended up in the doctors office. Now everyone knows that you teleport to different rooms and then teleport out, but what most people dont know (i cant find any information on it) is that behind the doctors chair there is a movie reel that can be picked up. As soon as you pick it up a small icon appears at the bottom of your screen, which is a movie reel (obviously). I searched through the little girls room and found something on the bed, but i teleported back before I could grab it. Has anyone heard anything about this? I dont know if the level matters but I found the first reel at level 25 (single player) and saw the second right before the 28th started, then i died.

Kyhai

Kyhai

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I got to 26 on the first zombie map. My friends and I messed around the 2nd... Forgot what it was

Top Bottom
Login
Register