Discussion BLACK OPS ZOMBIE THEORY CONFIRMED

• Thread starter ethan10th
  • Start date
  • Views 1,830
E

ethan10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hey Everyone Loads Of People Was Wondering If Black Ops Does Have Zombies Well It Does And Here Some Proof!

It looks like more pieces of the zombie puzzle on Call of Duty Black Ops are finally coming together! We have some new information from Treyarch to share with you now, which suggests that zombies is pretty much confirmed for the upcoming title. Following on from the leaked information via GameStop which confirmed the inclusion of zombie maps from World at War into Black Ops, Treyarch community manager Josh Ollin has given us a further hint about zombie mode.

When speaking in an interview with Nowgamer, he was asked if the 4-player co-op mode in Black Ops would be similar to World at War’s zombie mode. His reply was “a little closer to that.”If that wasn’t enough for you, he also had this to say on Twitter in relation to zombie mode: ”All 4 existing Zombies maps will be included in Hardened & Prestige editions of as callback co-op levels!”Personally, I will find it very surprising if there is no zombie mode in Black Ops after these recent hints. It is a shame we didn’t get an official confirmation at GamesCom, as it looks as if Treyarch are keeping fans waiting a little longer!What are your thoughts on the new information? Do you think it is coming or not?

More Information

We know that a lot of you already believe that zombie mode will be included in the upcoming Call of Duty: Black Ops title, but we have found more details for you now which seemingly confirm the return of Nazi Zombies.
Yes, we did mean to say Nazi Zombies too! There had been a lot of speculation on whether the Nazi Zombie theme would fit into the Modern-era style of Black Ops, but it looks as if Treyarch has found a way to balance it out.
We previously told you about some new twitter hints on zombie mode, but now Black Ops zombie mode has also been mentioned in the official strategy guide for the game. It has been listed by both Play-Asia and GameStop ,

Co-op and Nazi Zombie Coverage

That is probably the clearest indication about zombie mode yet, and also confirms it will be Nazi zombies and not ‘commie’ zombies as previously speculated!
The situation about the four zombie maps from World at War still hasn’t been cleared up yet, so hopefully we will have more details on that soon!!

We have just another month or so to go until the long awaited release of Call of Duty: Black Ops, and only one question remains for fans – when will zombie mode finally get confirmed?????

It seems as if Treyarch are waiting until the very last moment to drop the big bombshell, but that doesn’t mean they are not dropping a few hints about a possible release!

We’ve taken a look on Josh Ollin’s Twitter account, as he is the community manager for the game. A few of his tweets stuck out from the rest, particularly this response to a user when Ollin was asked specifically if he knew when the co-op reveal was – here is his response:
I do… But it’s not something I want to spoil ahead of time

If that wasn’t enough to get you excited, how about this? Another Twitter user asked why there wasn’t a zombie mode reveal trailer for the game yet, to which Ollin replied:

If Zombies have anything to do with our top-secret Co-Op mode, then it’s a safe bet there will be a trailer for it eventually…

Im not sure about This, but that statement above sounds to me like Ollin is dying to spill the beans before Treyarch makes an official announcement on zombies!!!!!!

Considering we are now reaching October, it is a safe bet to assume that Treyarch will be revealing co-op mode sometime next month, but the chances of a multiplayer beta happening now are pretty remote.

E

Ewok

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This isn't new information... We have known we will have the 4 classic maps for almost three months now..

X

xCoDxKiNG

Reaction score
There is zombies and I hope their will be more zombies maps that we can buy in future DLC's

Z

Zswizzy

Former Legend
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
I do not understand, you are saying there are hints and proof yet you are asking if it is coming or not at the end of your article. Well here is my answer for that.
They made so much money from WAW zombie DLC that they would have to be insane to not include some kind of zombies game mode in Black Ops. I am not sure if it is 100% confirmed because I am not aware or up to date on all of the Black Ops information but that is how it will happen.

E

ethan10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i Will Soon Update This With More Information

E

ethan10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Updated Now! Must See!

E

ethan10th

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It Doesnt Matter If i Copy And Paste It Is Still BIG information About Black Ops Which Has To Be Written On This Site And I Kinda Edit Some Of It :biggrin:

I

Inspired

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew there was going to be zombies last year.. It's like, the only good thing treyarch can create.

S

shock v god

Reaction score
There's definately gonna be zombies... I mean seriously theyre bringing backthe 4 zombies maps from WaW, what are they gonna use that for...

M

mr ipwnage

Pwnage
Reaction score
Nice this game is gunna be awsome

Top Bottom