What's new

Unsolved Black ops zombie mods

• Thread starter XEXDIRTY420
  • Start date
  • Views 1,983
X

XEXDIRTY420

Reaction score
does anyone know of a black ops 1 zombie mods? Do they have the map packs with it? I would also like to try and get a black ops 1 online mod menu too... thanks

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
does anyone know of a black ops 1 zombie mods? Do they have the map packs with it? I would also like to try and get a black ops 1 online mod menu too... thanks
You can find some zombies USB mods in the BO1 Modding section. They do not have the map packs with them.

As far as a mod menu for online multiplayer goes, you can find some in the same section I mentioned earlier, but you need a JTAG/RGH IIRC.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Best zombie mods are in tools not gpd files. Its kinda disappointing that i was gpd modding 7 years ago and its the standerd for zombie modding still.

The community had grown stagnant and or stingy

X

XEXDIRTY420

Reaction score
Best zombie mods are in tools not gpd files. Its kinda disappointing that i was gpd modding 7 years ago and its the standerd for zombie modding still.

The community had grown stagnant and or stingy
Could you recommend me one

X

XEXDIRTY420

Reaction score
Xrpc tool by xbox360isbest is a good free one
thanks! if i have any problems installing it or something would you be able to walk me through? or are there updated videos.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Installing is just extract then click it your done. Plugins same for any tools.

Feel free to pm with questions

Top Bottom