• Start date
  • Views 8,547
Kira

Kira

Legendary Veteran Video Connoisseur Fabled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Tried it. it only allowed me to start a new game. It didn't work. Sorry. Thx anyways B)

lol, I bet you didn't do this...

Options > Select Save Device > Device with modded save

I guarantee that you didn't do that, because they ALL work.

I

iTzJoJoBang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
this is a veteran blac ops svg with god mode enabled i didnt do these found these some where else and havent tested so dont know if they work but if they do i will upload all levels

God mode has been enabled in all these saves.

This is for all those people who do not have a j-tag boxes and want the god mode hack.

Note: Everytime you start a new mission you will loose god mode. So i have made a save at the start of every mission (and sub level) with god mode enabled.

All saves are on Veteran Difficulty. This is ideal for a first run through for those who find the game too difficult.

Instructions:
1. Before using the first save start a new game on Veteran difficulty. Save and exit at the first checkpoint.
2. Then load the first save and play the mission.
3. When you finish the mission wait till the next mission starts before you save and exit
4. Then load your next save and play the next mission.

post if they work

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5IW8BZI
Thinks For Takeing My Post And Download Link

S

sage971

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Chances are you got these from Kero over at the Xploder forums like posters above me said. To use these, start a new game on veteran, and play until you get the first checkpoint. Then save & quit. Put the modded save (after rehashing/resigning) onto a USB or HDD, then go to options, select save device, and select the drive with the modded save file. After that hit resume game and you'll have the mods. I might post a new thread with all 3 of his save sets and a decent tutorial if anyone wants it.

EDIT: Forgot to say that the mods go away after one level. You have to complete the level, then after the cut scene get to the first checkpoint, save and quit, and put the next level onto your memory unit.

B

Blakeaphobia

Reaction score
Sin$
lol, I bet you didn't do this...

Options > Select Save Device > Device with modded save

I guarantee that you didn't do that, because they ALL work.
i did do that, it told me to start a new game instead of continue. i did everything it said in the steps he posted too. I'll try again. I must have gone wrong somewhere. thx for the advice tho. :tongue:

if they work i will upload all missions and did you start a new game get to the first check point i will test them all later havent had time

God mode has been enabled in all these saves.

This is for all those people who do not have a j-tag boxes and want the god mode hack.

Note: Everytime you start a new mission you will loose god mode. So i have made a save at the start of every mission (and sub level) with god mode enabled.

All saves are on Veteran Difficulty. This is ideal for a first run through for those who find the game too difficult.

Instructions:
1. Before using the first save start a new game on Veteran difficulty. Save and exit at the first checkpoint.
3. When you finish the mission wait till the next mission starts before you save and exit
K. I'll try again. idk what i did wrong.

B

Blakeaphobia

Reaction score
Sin$
Instructions:

post if they work

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B5IW8BZI
Do you have to be online for it to work?

DnCsHoKz

DnCsHoKz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
alright. oh well

offline only as they have been patched now well it might still work if you dont go in to the multiplayer menu not tested
but apparently they can be detected now so i wouldnt even try not worth getting banned

B

Blakeaphobia

Reaction score
Sin$
offline only as they have been patched now well it might still work if you dont go in to the multiplayer menu not tested
but apparently they can be detected now so i wouldnt even try not worth getting banned
thx that's good to know! i dont want to get banned, but i wish i had gotten to try it though.

Top Bottom
Login
Register