What's new

Discussion Black Ops Servers Reacting Badly ?

SKUNN3R

Tsp x ISkuNn3RI

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
is any one else having the problem were every one is on full bars in the game and they will be major , i dreally dont no what to call it because its more than lag it feels like my xbox is about to blow up and its not just me having to problem friends are aswell ...

its not due to host i no that . because i no what a little bit of lag is were you jump to the left or move back into your spawn when you ran half way across the map ..

its really annoying its been doing it for the past 2 days . :/ any one else feeling this issue ?

Bar Starred

YourMumOnToast9

Contributor
Grammar Nazi Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
is any one else having the problem were every one is on full bars in the game and they will be major , i dreally dont no what to call it because its more than lag it feels like my xbox is about to blow up and its not just me having to problem friends are aswell ...

its not due to host i no that . because i no what a little bit of lag is were you jump to the left or move back into your spawn when you ran half way across the map ..

its really annoying its been doing it for the past 2 days . :/ any one else feeling this issue ?
Yes ! BO mp only, zombies appears to be ok.

Igotahalfchub

Igotahalfchub

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Imo Black Ops' servers suck period, if you go back and play MW2 even when its lagging it does not seem to rip you off as much as Black Ops, Its always pissed me off that their servers have never been solid, when you shoot half a clip into someone and they kill you with 2 bullets and on the kill cam it doesnt show you shooting anything, I mean MW2 has its lag but definitely no where near as crappy as Black Ops.

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Imo Black Ops' servers suck period, if you go back and play MW2 even when its lagging it does not seem to rip you off as much as Black Ops, Its always pissed me off that their servers have never been solid, when you shoot half a clip into someone and they kill you with 2 bullets and on the kill cam it doesnt show you shooting anything, I mean MW2 has its lag but definitely no where near as crappy as Black Ops.
it's been like that in every cod game since cod UO which I used to play all the time.

Also, to whom it may concern: The stability of the games servers (which are Microsoft's, according to Bubba) has nothing to do with your in-game connection. That is entirely P2P

run632

run187-

Seasoned Member
Forum Addict Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
it's been like that in every cod game since cod UO which I used to play all the time.

Also, to whom it may concern: The stability of the games servers (which are Microsoft's, according to Bubba) has nothing to do with your in-game connection. That is entirely P2P
So what you are saying is,we can connect to antiquated servers and this has zero effect on the game ,you are also saying if
We all have say 50/20 meg connections and there is 12 of us in the game there will be zero lag .even p2p has to connect to something if it did not there would be zero need for servers ..

J

Jwow

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
So what you are saying is,we can connect to antiquated servers and this has zero effect on the game ,you are also saying if
We all have say 50/20 meg connections and there is 12 of us in the game there will be zero lag .even p2p has to connect to something if it did not there would be zero need for servers ..
You are correct in saying it has to connect to something. That's what the master server is for. It simply makes it possible for you to use matchmaking and get into a lobby with other players. Once the game starts, however, the connection is entirely based upon the host's connection and yours, aside from the fact that all data sent and received first goes through xbox live servers (which adds about 40ms ping)

Top Bottom
Login
Register