• Thread starter s7 SoNiiC
  • Start date
  • Views 2,565
Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
to all u ppl good luck cause they played it smart and added a report system to the theather mode so im gonna report wall hacks, boosting and s*** but not like Xp lobbies
So? If a J-Tagger comes in with mods only he's using and ***** everyone and gets reported he'll still be able to continue for a couple hours before the usual MS ban so the reporting system does nothing against modding unless Treyarch is just super fast. Also, I'm fairly certain there's a dvar(how infections are given) that a J-Tag can modify so theater is disabled.

All this is under the assumption that there will be a new rebooter with Live capabilities.

G

gsr101

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
We as in when the game comes out. Without AllThawayL1ve / Trammel / Jester, 7S wouldn't know as much about Black Ops.

you dont know s*** about 7s do you ? this is were modding begain with halo 2.
theres other people that would have figured it out, and none of them have done anything to blackops yet

Adv

Adv

GTA Guru
Premium
Forum Addict Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold
Reaction score
Sin$
We as in when the game comes out. Without AllThawayL1ve / Trammel / Jester, 7S wouldn't know as much about Black Ops.
Your post made me, and a lot of others laugh with what I underlined.

We WILL find a way to either mod/boost in Black Ops.
Again with this we as in you or other people who use we in the same context have contributed have/do play a big role in the scene.

but its not the hardware stopping you is it. the hardware lets your read and write...so wheres your point?

too the ff files i never said i did that i done enough stuff thats not even out on these lame forums.. anyone up for system link black ops o wait im the only one with the modded beta to play the game. I was going to release a xex edit tommorrow im going to release a half assed one and tell you all to gtfo!! lol

and release loads of videos who crys then babys :tongue: o yeah mcdonalds chavvvvvvvvvvy!!

but you dont need to hack your hardware. this is my point... also considering they still cannot detected hacked drives all they can do really is hash all files and send it when connecting which can still be bypassed.
Woh woh woh, calm down missy your panties are showing. Don't want you to catch a cold. :wink:

you dont know s*** about 7s do you ? this is were modding begain with halo 2.
theres other people that would have figured it out, and none of them have done anything to blackops yet
With all do respect to 7s, this site may of gotten big from h2 but is hardly where it began.

The Hybrid

The Hybrid

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
but you dont need to hack your hardware. this is my point... also considering they still cannot detected hacked drives all they can do really is hash all files and send it when connecting which can still be bypassed.
/facepalm

What do you consider a JTAG?

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its simple mods will be in almost every game no matter what company designs or protects the game. Jtags get banned oh well another KV.

Treyarch can do as much as they want to get people banned but than you can just create a new account on xboxlive, they cant ban your console for modding a game. They can ban you for profile modding but not in game modding. (execpt bungie) but they are a totally different story.

all these threads just need to chill til the game actually comes out no one can predict whats going to happen with modding and their so called "security".

Just wait for the game to come out and get ripped for jtags and let the "Pros" look through the xex's and .ff's

til than just relax and wait for it to be released or leaked

D

Departured

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
We WILL find a way to either mod/boost in Black Ops.

What do you mean we? You mean like those few who will. I honestly don't want Black Ops modded. It's what ruined MW2. This modded lobby thing is just going to ruin the CoD franchise. Just saying.

P

PuRE iNSaNItY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What do you mean we? You mean like those few who will. I honestly don't want Black Ops modded. It's what ruined MW2. This modded lobby thing is just going to ruin the CoD franchise. Just saying.
why are you even on this site? not flaming but if you want to talk about how games shouldnt be modded than find another forum that doesnt like modding

its what members of this site do?

not that i dont agree that it did ruin mw2 but its what this community does

cj022

cj022

i iz so 1338
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling not much modding will happen... if IW was smart they would monitor how much XP you gain in one game, etc. Sounds like Treyarch is going to do that. Plus, if IW [finally] figured out how to block DVAR modding, you can bet your *** Treyarch will have that working from the start.

Hard to tell what will be possible until the game comes out, but personally my favorite COD game was COD4; first off it didn't suck *cough*WaW*cough*, and there was no modding.

D

Departured

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
why are you even on this site? not flaming but if you want to talk about how games shouldnt be modded than find another forum that doesnt like modding

its what members of this site do?

not that i dont agree that it did ruin mw2 but its what this community does

Okay then let CoD franchise get ruined. I mod too but I don't like it when it ruins the leaderboards and makes it unfair for those who want to play legit. I mod for fun, not to screw anyone over by getting my modded stats above their legit stats. I'm on this site because I enjoy modding and getting help and helping others. I may look like a leech because I just made my account but I was on here over a year ago and then my computer crashed :/

Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a feeling not much modding will happen... if IW was smart they would monitor how much XP you gain in one game, etc. Sounds like Treyarch is going to do that. Plus, if IW [finally] figured out how to block DVAR modding, you can bet your *** Treyarch will have that working from the start.

Hard to tell what will be possible until the game comes out, but personally my favorite COD game was COD4; first off it didn't suck *cough*WaW*cough*, and there was no modding.
For dvar modding they could run checks at the beginning of each game but all J-Taggers would have to do is figure out RTC(Real time Cod). Also, there was modding in CoD 4 maybe not right away but there is.

Gibs

Gibs

Getting There
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
We don't even know if there will be another rebooter so why talk about mods yet?

Joeisawesome

Joeisawesome

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In the end, everything is hackable whether you like it or not. Though I like modding myself, how bout we all play this game legit for awhile and enjoy a new call of duty. When it gets boring: mod the s*** out of it...

Pedophile

TigerBlood

Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
We don't even know if there will be another rebooter so why talk about mods yet?
To talk about the chances of them going up against Treyarch's security. There's plenty of topics about whether there will be a new rebooter or not as well, this is just talking about if there is a new rebooter, would there be mods for Black Ops.

Rayven2

Rayven2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Enough of this 'We' stuff its just gonna create flame wars.

Mw2 was idiotic when it came to modding, It will be much harder to mod, Obviously it will still be possible, Highly doubt it will be very public tho.

Top Bottom
Login
Register