• Thread starter XherpxDerpX
  • Start date
  • Views 11,866
X

XherpxDerpX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So whenever I open black ops one, I get a black screen and this exact error
" Attempting to override asset 'ddl/stats_archive.ddl' from zone 'code_post_gfx' with zone patch"
Please help me?
EDIT: Fixed it. It was a bad Patch.ff file. But another problem has come up. I can't see my zombies maps in the zombies map list. I have all the zombies maps but they don't show up. I currently have it set that you have to press a button in the main menu to load a map.

Last edited:

Reaction score
Do you have the Nemexis Ops Patch?

P

Pause 7s

Life Starts Now.
Reaction score
Black ops one... or just black ops? I don't know what that is.

X

XherpxDerpX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got it. It was a bad Patch.ff file. But another problem has come up. I can't see my zombies maps in the zombies map list. I have all the zombies maps but they don't show up. I currently have it set that you have to press a button in the main menu to load a map.

Last edited:
Z

Z61

Some times our saints are sinners
Retired
Reaction score
Sounds like your copy isn't legit, so you don't deserve help.

J

Jahid101894

Reaction score
So whenever I open black ops one, I get a black screen and this exact error
" Attempting to override asset 'ddl/stats_archive.ddl' from zone 'code_post_gfx' with zone patch"
Please help me?

EDIT: Fixed it. It was a bad Patch.ff file. But another problem has come up. I can't see my zombies maps in the zombies map list. I have all the zombies maps but they don't show up. I currently have it set that you have to press a button in the main menu to load a map.
Bro, how did you fix the error "Attempting to override asset 'ddl/stats_archive.ddl' from zone 'code_post_gfx' with zone patch" ?? I am having the same problem, please help me 🙏

Top Bottom