Black Ops Moon GOD MODE Glitch - NOT TIMEOUT + Proof

• Thread starter randykentucky
  • Start date
  • Views 2,429
R

randykentucky

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi, I just found this on youtube, well my friend did. I am using it right now and it seems to work so far. It's not exactly god mode its more that the zombies don't attack you but who cares. :smile:

By the way the video isn't mine or my friends. Just something we found.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This is fake all he did was the timeout glitch he got someone to do it and posted fake downloads to make money or it was u so stop getting people to download fake stuff that could be infected with dealt virus's just for u to make money go get a job u pov

R

randykentucky

Reaction score
Sin$
Its not fake you haven't downloaded so stop flaming on my thread. Thanks

R

randykentucky

Reaction score
Sin$
Its not fake you haven't downloaded so stop flaming on my thread. Thanks

Babaloo

Babaloo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Could you please elaborate on what the files actually do, and what to do with them? I want a clear explanation before I download some virus filled garbage from a YouTube video promising things that are too good to be true, and all but possible.

Hate that my 300th post had to be on this garbage.

Victoria Justice

UnCle DiiGz

Contributor
Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
show proof that this is done on the new Hot fix Playlist something 6.6 and this will prove that this is legit and not the "timeout" glitch which the new hot fix has patched

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$
lol this is was the timeout glitch...

(before it got patched :wink:)

R

randykentucky

Reaction score
Sin$
Right ok, I will upload proof later. I am on my iphone at the minute and not at home, so can't prove it yet. I don't really see why proof is needed, I mean it would only take one trusted member off here to download and "prove" it for everyone.

Also, on the whole virus thing, read the description and the thread you simple download the files and put them on your usb or whatever and then put them on the xbox. You don't run any programs or anything so how can you get a virus? Use your brain.

R

randykentucky

Reaction score
Sin$
Right ok, I will upload proof later. I am on my iphone at the minute and not at home, so can't prove it yet. I don't really see why proof is needed, I mean it would only take one trusted member off here to download and "prove" it for everyone.

Also, on the whole virus thing, read the description and the thread you simple download the files and put them on your usb or whatever and then put them on the xbox. You don't run any programs or anything so how can you get a virus? Use your brain.

D

Deleted member 117745

Reefer Smoker
Reaction score
Sin$

you should have taken into consideration that people wouldn't believe you without proof, since your video looks like (is) the timeout glitch. you dont have a gpd mod that will give you "god mode", especially not where all the zombies just happen to pile up in the exact same spot as the timeout glitch.

basically, its obvious you're trolling, or just dont know that the glitch is patched. either way, i bet you wont post any proof.

edit: wow just realized you have to fill out surveys and s*** to download, gtfo dude.

GUNMAN683

GUNMAN683

Gun Game Ownage
Forum Addict Free Hoster Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$

Dude your download is fake because u put it under a survey to make u money and all those things are virus's so no 1 is going to download your virus infected money making item ok as I said go get a job u scum if u want money

you should have taken into consideration that people wouldn't believe you without proof, since your video looks like (is) the timeout glitch. you dont have a gpd mod that will give you "god mode", especially not where all the zombies just happen to pile up in the exact same spot as the timeout glitch.

basically, its obvious you're trolling, or just dont know that the glitch is patched. either way, i bet you wont post any proof.

edit: wow just realized you have to fill out surveys and s*** to download, gtfo dude.
Yer I said that it's a virus look at the comments I can tell u they are fake there proverly all his accounts

Top Bottom
Login
Register